“Awesome place ”

Savannah Bee Company
Ranked #1 of 98 Shopping in Savannah
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I came upon this Honey Bee company and so we went in. Tasted some which by the way is so yummy and decided these would make good gifts for family members so we bought quite a few 12oz along with the pumps and a large size bottle. The staff were well educated on their supply of honey and were very polite. I’m so glad we decided to take a walk along the river walk.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"unique experience"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My wife and I had just enjoyed our first visit up to anakeesta when she told me she wanted to visit this quaint little shop. It was out 35th wedding anniversary so once in we were browsing about and were offered a free "mead" tasting due to it being our 35th anniversary. now neither my wife or I drink heavily, me however, more than her. After 6 generous portions during the tasting my wife was quite relaxed! :).... We bought a bottle of one of their Meads. we are going to open and share it with our two best friends on the night of July 28th... that is the night my last child gets married! we are going to toast along with our friends being "empty Nesters"!... we will be back to this place!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We went into the Savannah Bee Company Store because we have our own hive of bees and wanted to see their products. They have a very knowledgeable staff and tons of great honey you can taste. We had a great conversation with one of the girls that works at the store on Broughton. Very cool store.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

If you like honey sticks, these are the best. There are also lots of gifts. A beer shop while touring river walk area.