“Out of all the tours I've taken in Savannah, this is definitely the most interesting”
Review of Afterlife Tours

Afterlife Tours
Ranked #22 of 147 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Afterlife Tours is the only walking tour in historic Savannah, Georgia that features REAL paranormal evidence captured at every stop on the tour. Every location on the tour has been investigated by Savannah's own Savannah Ghost Research Society, and all histories have been thoroughly researched. We disprove all of the folklore surrounding Savannah's ghostly history and tell you why the places are REALLY haunted. Evidence from Afterlife Tours and the Savannah Ghost Research Society have been featured on A&E Biography's hit television show "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera." We offer two tours: our 8 p.m. Voices of the Dead Tour, and our 10 p.m. Restless Souls Tour. Visit our website for specific locations and info on each tour.
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Great experience for everyone in the family. The your is creepy and scary but you also get to learn some awesome history of the city. If your in Savannah I would definitely book a spot for this tour!

1  Thank Lwilson96

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had the opportunity to take this tour with a friend of mine. It was recommended to us and now I know why. Our tour guide Ryan, one of the owners, gave us a great stroll around downtown Savannah while visiting some of Savannah's most haunted places. He used some video and audio evidence to back up his stories. I would highly recommend taking this tour if you're a ghost hunter and visiting downtown Savannah.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I have done ghost tours before and this was one of the best we have been on. Actual EVP's, research and historically accurate information were provided for a great night of spooky fun.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This is by far the best ghost tour in Savannah. Ryan does an excellent job combining history with the paranormal activity. With the evidence presented, even a doubter will believe!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

It's tough to decide on the various 'ghost' tour options. There's 5 or so. The reason we decided on this one was that we wanted a real experience. In other words, not some hooky, cheesy ghost stories that are hearsay or folk lore. This tour gives you the details and shows you actual evidence of hauntings. The tour guide has done investigations on paranormal activities throughout the city. He played video and sound recordings that will freak you out. They have been on A&E and other shows so it's legit. I just wished there were more stops and stories. Every stop had evidence. It took about 90 minutes but with Savannah, it could have taking hours - which I wouldn't have minded.

2  Thank Jose N