“Not typical!”
Review of Afterlife Tours

Afterlife Tours
Ranked #26 of 154 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Afterlife Tours is the only walking tour in historic Savannah, Georgia that features REAL paranormal evidence captured at every stop on the tour. Every location on the tour has been investigated by Savannah's own Savannah Ghost Research Society, and all histories have been thoroughly researched. We disprove all of the folklore surrounding Savannah's ghostly history and tell you why the places are REALLY haunted. Evidence from Afterlife Tours and the Savannah Ghost Research Society have been featured on A&E Biography's hit television show "My Ghost Story: Caught on Camera," "Paranormal Lockdown" with Nick Groff from the Ghost Adventures, ScyFy Channel's "Paranormal Witness," Travel Channel's "Haunted USA," and many other networks. We offer two tours: our 8 p.m. Voices of the Dead Tour, and our 10 p.m. Restless Souls Tour. Visit our website for specific locations and information on each tour.
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We had a great time. We have been on the typical Savannah ghost tour. They are fun and everyone should go on one. This tour was very different. You visit great locations. You hear the folklore. Then you hear the actual facts. You get to hear and see some actual paranormal evidence. Ryan does a great job. He's knowledgable and entertaining.

3  Thank LLTwigg
"marshall house"
in 6 reviews
"first hand"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 12 reviews
"knew his stuff"
"b b"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 31 July 2014

My husband and I had made other plans and the tour cancelled on us last minute. So...had to convince my husband to give Ryan a try. Ryan has a passion for what he does and backs this tour with factual data. My husband thoroughly enjoyed this time and having the opportunity to have certain fables "debunked" by Ryan. Truly enjoyable time!

1  Thank Deanfam4
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I was really impressed at the information in this tour compared to others. It was nice to walk and the interaction with real evidence was extremely fascinating and chilling. Our tour guide was fantastic and any questions answered from his experience as a paranormal investigator. If you are only in Savannah a short while this is a tour you do not want to miss.

1  Thank Steven D
Reviewed 25 July 2014

I have been to Savannah several times, and during those times I have been on many ghost tours. This walking ghost tour is by far the best. Hearing actual evidence and true facts of all the haunted places you pass on the walk was awesome and I am glad i chose this tour on my past trip to Savannah it made it worth while. Will recommend this fun spooky ghost tour to all my friends and family visiting Savannah, GA!

2  Thank Sara D