“Skip Starbucks and Panera For Coffee Fox”
Review of The Coffee Fox

The Coffee Fox
Ranked #1 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Savannah
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are a quick service cafe serving specialty coffee, quiche, pastries, craft beer, wine and cheeseboards. Join us throughout the day for expertly crafted caffeinated beverages and a cozy quirky environment. All of our coffee is locally roasted by PERC Coffee Roasters.
Reviewed 26 May 2014

While there is still local businesses in Savannah, try and patronize them! Coffee fox is in the heart of it all and is a locally owned spot with delicious coffee. I could have had Starbucks in the hotel lobby, but I took a walk to the Fox and it was worth it! Great service!

Reviewed 26 May 2014

If you ask around the locals (employees of several stores), they would recommend the Coffee Fox as the place to get the best coffee in Savannah. Please note, after visiting many other coffee places, and being served burnt coffee or having bad service, it was a good thing to find the Coffee Fox.

Although not the best coffee ever, it is decent and will probably stay in business because of their attention to detail.

The flavors are great, and the regular coffee is good. The only reason I deducted a star is it can be extremely pricy for the size you get. But then again, unless you bring your own, this is the only place to get a decent cup of coffee without the attitude.

1  Thank ndmjax78
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Coffee is excellent; the Mexican Mocha is outstanding if you like spicy. We had breakfast also, and the huevos rancheros quiche was fabulous!

Reviewed 19 May 2014

New favorite in Savannah. Loved their Lattes. My husband and I would stop in in the early afternoon for a pick me up. The staff was super friendly. Loved the atmosphere. Fellow patrons were nice, we got great tips on restaurants and stuff to do, BUT my favorite were the little pastries that I believe were Croatian or Hungarian that have different fillings (I loved bacon and cheese) they should really be their own food group.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Not only do they tell you what is on the menu but they also tell you what they prefer and a little about their offerings. I've enjoyed both their coffee and light fare. One night we had a cheese board with beer and just relaxed. The place is small and intimate and away from the hustle on the riverfront. Both coffee and beer selections are plentiful. I don't think I've ever been to a coffee/bar combination before.