“Local & Lovely”

The Coffee Fox
Ranked #1 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Savannah
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Description: We are a quick service cafe serving specialty coffee, quiche, pastries, craft beer, wine and cheeseboards. Join us throughout the day for expertly crafted caffeinated beverages and a cozy quirky environment. All of our coffee is locally roasted by PERC Coffee Roasters.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This is a hip lil spot, with amazing coffee, snacks, and craft beer. I get the Horchata Latte, and it has cinnamon in it. Just love it. I would much rather support our local businesses than the franchise down the street. I am a fan! The staff is kind, and definitely that Savannah-feel that I love about this place!

Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We loved this coffee shop. We stopped by on 7/31/2014. My son talked about the coffee and the atmosphere.... Will most definetely be back.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I am an espresso lover and this place has some of the best espresso (and real Macchiatos - not the caramel kind) I have had in the state of Georgia!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

The Coffee Fox is a fantastic small coffee shop in Savannah. The first time I had the iced coffee which is a mix of espresso beans and their special blend. This iced coffee made Starbucks iced coffee taste like Folgers. The second time I decided to try the advertised "Eye Opener" which is a double shot of espresso and Left Hang Milk Stout. I have to say, this is the ultimate "pre-game" drink! Also on a side note they had gluten free coconut meringues, which my girlfriend was ecstatic for since she has a gluten allergy.

This is a must visit for any coffee lover!

1  Thank Michael B
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

They have cold brewed iced coffee on tap that's really tasty for when you get hot exploring savannah!

Also, I had a desert of home made vanilla bean ice cream mixed with a shot of espresso-fantastic!