“Absolutely wonderful” 5 of 5 bubbles

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah
Ranked #8 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
“Absolutely wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

We spent New Year's Eve in Savannah and had planned to stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites (another great place) but since the Embassy had just opened we were offered a suite there at the same rate-as a promotion. At first I was hesitant since we loved the Hampton, but after walking into the grand lobby, no more hesitation did I feel. The hotel had only been open 1 night and we were the first to stay in our suite. IT WAS GORGEOUS! From the furnishings, luxurious towels and bedding, separated living space, and wet bar to the delicious breakfast with made-to-order omelets, there is absolutely nothing negative I could say about the Embassy. As we've found custom in Savannah, the employees were all so kind and hospitable. Customary in Embassy Suites, there is also a nightly reception with drinks and snacks, but we were already out for NYE activities. Parking is in a garage, cost is an additional $15/$20 for valet, but that was waived for us. I believe the garage, also brand new, is solely Embassy's, and I think that should be complimentary all the time. I would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone visiting Savannah.

Stayed January 2014
6 Thank Jeff M
ChrisCrane, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Good evening Jeff M,

I am so happy that you spent your New Year's Night with us at the Brand New Embassy Suites. I know that everyone was really happy to have you here. I have to admit that we do have a really impressive lobby and a very grand lobby. Personally, I think it is the nicest lobby in Savannah. We wanted our rooms to feel as if you were home away from home and I think you would agree with the amount of space you have in the room, it has that feel. I am so happy that there was nothing wrong with your stay and I can assure you that all of our team members want to ensure that all of our guests has a hassle free stay when they stay with us. I know I speak for the entire Embassy family, we look forward to having you stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share with us on how great your stay was.

At your service,

Jason Keltz
Guest Services Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)