“Best Hilton Property Ever”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah
Ranked #10 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
King, North Carolina
“Best Hilton Property Ever”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I travel for a living, I have stayed at a hotel at least one to three nights every week for the past 15 months. I tend to stay at Hilton properties when possible because they are very consistent. The staff make me feel at home and you know that your rooms are going to be clean and well maintained. However, when I arrived at the Embassy Suites in Savahhan I must say I was taken back. This is a very new property and I must say, it is absolutely luxurios and beautiful. The lobby has very clean lines, and it is very open. I thought that I was in a very expensive hotel lobby. The staff were very attentive and helpful. My check in took only seconds.
The one bedroom suite was very nice. A nice counter area with sink, refrigerator and microwave. Nice living space with desk and 2 chairs, and my husband loved the big flat screen TV. The bedroom was well appointed and had another large flat screen TV. The oly thing I did not like was the pillow top bed. That is simply because I love a very firm mattress. However, my husband loved it.
A free cook to order breakfast that was simply delicious. We both had omlettes and they were cooked perfectly. They had all the other additions that you would want for breakfast.
Check out was as quick as check in. There was a $15.00 charge for parking but we knew that up front. The parking garage was very clean and well lit so we had no concern leaving our car there.
Again, I stay in alot of hotels and I love Hilton properties, but this hotel truly exceeded my expectations for even Hilton. This is a real bargin for all that you get at this hotel. If you are in the Savannah area you should definitely try the Embassy Suites on Oglethorpe Avenue. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RSV58

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Great location, new location stayed here for New Years and for this trip to see a show at the Savannah theater and will be back in May for daughters college grad. This hotel has a good location to downtown were you can walk to most of the entertainment district.

3 Thank John L
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Anything that could be said good about a hotel..Can be said about his one! Had an amazing stay from the first contact with the Desk to saying goodbye to everyone when leaving! Great trip made so by a great hotel and staff!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
High Springs, United States
Reviewed 27 January 2014

This is a Great new Hotel: We loved the location. It was a short distance to the Historical District, so we were able to walk. Hotel staff was very professional, friendly and helpful. We can't wait to plan our next trip to Savannah, Georgia, and hope we will be able to stay at this hotel.

2 Thank Lennell U
Peachtree City, Georgia
Reviewed 24 January 2014

While this hotel is beautiful at first glance, it appears to be hiding some internal management issues. Front desk staff seem to have more important things to do than ensure customer satisfaction. Also, the hotel has some issues with the fire alarm...for us, the alarm made an excellent 8 AM wake up call on Sunday morning.

1 Thank Eric D. H
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is a very nice new property & a very convenient location to the Riverwalk & the Historic area --- however the lack of service at this hotel is not up to Hilton standards. Two days vacation was far too stressful! We had to repeatedly ask for the television to be serviced. We had to ask for our room to be cleaned. Breakfast is until 10 --- @ 9:15 they were out of bacon and were not going to replenish. @ 9:45 out of coffee & orange juice. Plugs didn't work. Elevators were out of service.

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
ChrisCrane, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
I appreciate the review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sorry that you received a poor level of service. I have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience a hopefully improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments

At your service,

Jason Keltz
Guest Services Manager
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This Embassy Suites is gorgeous and clean. The rooms are large and the beds are very nice and comfortable. Food is great, breakfast is very expansive with many options to choose from. Beautiful lobby, bar and restaurant. Would definitely stay here again.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member