“New hotel with easy and save parking in Savannah historic district!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah
Ranked #9 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Knoxville, Tennessee
“New hotel with easy and save parking in Savannah historic district!”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Spacious 2 room suite with huge bathroom and two tv's. Very clean and quite. What else could you ask for. Free snacks and booze from 5:30-7:30 you may say. Well they have that also. Highly recommended.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank jonbrooks27

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (189)
Jacksonville
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I stayed here for my birthday weekend and the customer service and management team were awful. They treated us like we were an inconvenience and check in took 20 minutes. I will never go here again or recommend them to anyone. Courtyard Marriott is way better!

• Stayed May 2014
7 Thank AshleyJacobi
Jason K, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, responded to this review, 13 July 2014
Good afternoon AshleyJacobi,

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah. I am so sorry to read that you had issues with us during your Birthday Trip to our hotel.

I would like to speak to you in regards to what some of these issues are so that way as a hotel we can improve on our service. I can be reached at jason.keltz@hilton.com or at 912-721-6900. I look forward to hearing from you.

Lake Worth, Florida
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is a newly renovated site with special attention to details; the room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The glass shower enclosure and good water pressure a welcome change from comparable hotels. Breakfast is made to order. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The hotel, located within walking distance to historic Savannah, was the perfect place for us to enjoy our short holiday in Georgia.

Room Tip: We had a suite on the 4th floor, king bed and a quiet ac
1 Thank Sylvia H
dunlap, tn
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed here for three restful nights after touring Savannah each day. Our room overlooked the bridge which was especially beautiful at night. The entire staff was helpful and friendly and they made us feel welcomed and appreciated. Breakfast was wonderful with a good variety to choose from. I especially enjoyed the made to order omelet. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Would we come back? YES! Just as soon as the opportunity presents itself. We still have more to see and do in Savannah.

Room Tip: "We stayed on the fifth floor (541) and I would highly recommend it.
Reviewed 29 June 2014

As with other reviews, we found the hotel to be new and modern, although it seems that they need to make adjustments to doors as the building settles. For example, the bathroom door from our bedroom was very difficult to open and close and the door from the living area would not close so that the lock would engage.

Breakfast was OK, but nothing special. There isn't enough seating to cover the busier periods. Many people were eating breakfast sat in sofas and armchairs. When we arrived for breakfast, there was no seating available.

My biggest complaint is that the hotel did not honor my confirmed reservation for a 2 bed suite. We called the hotel at around 8:00 pm to let them know we would be arriving later than anticipated and were told that they only had a king suite available for us. We were travelling with our son and always book 2 bed rooms. I realize that Embassy suites also have a sofa bed, but they really aren't that comfortable and no substitute for a real bed. I find it hard to believe that a confirmed reservation that had been made months in advance would not be honored by the hotel. There really is no excuse, although the front desk tried feebly to blame the Hilton Honors booking system. Suffice to say, we didn't have the restful stay we expected after having driven for around 10 hours from SW Florida.

Despite the great location of the hotel, I will not be returning as I don't trust the competence or integrity of the reservations staff.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank Ray S
Jason K, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Good afternoon Ray S.

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah. I want to first and foremost apologize that you did not get the type of service and accommodations that we want all of our guests to experience when they stay with us.
I want to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is feedback like yours that allow us as a hotel to improve and ensure the problems that you experienced during your stay does not happen to anyone else.
I would like to speak to you about the issues you had during your recent stay with us and more importantly want to make it right. I can be reached at 912-721-0580 or email at jason.keltz@hilton.com

Again, I want to deeply apologize that we have failed to deliver on our promise at ensuring that are guests are cared for, valued, and respected. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This hotel was clean and seemed new. It is a convenient walk to most areas in Savannah. The staff however is unorganized and disconnected from customer service. For the price service should be much better and more friendly.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

2 Thank Jean C
Jason K, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Good Morning Jean C:

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah. I want to thank you for taking time out of your busy day to share your feedback with us. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed our location and the proximity to the historical areas in Downtown Savannah. I want to apologize that you did not get the type of service we expect our team members to give to every guest that stays with us. I want to assure you that I will address it with our team members. I want to thank you again for taking time out of your day to share your feedback with us and it is comments like yours that allow us to better train our staff.
Hialeah Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by an awsome guy named Blu. He was extremely helpful from loading our luggage and taking them into our room..to telling us the best places to visit.
When we entered the lobby, we were in awe of how beautiful and grand the hotel is. Miss Alexis was sweet, friendly and efficient.
It took her less then 15 mins to get us our room. Whenbyou entered the room it had that new car smell...swear to God!..it should since it was only 5 months old...beautiful suite...plush bed...perfect shower. If yo have elderly family members. ..the shower is perfect for them to sit. The hotel is located in the historic downtown district...it's within walking distance (if you're the walking type) of River street and shops. You can also catch the tour trolley. ..if you go to the concierge he'll hook you up with the white trolley service. .they'll pick you up free of charge at the hotel.
Book with Embassy it's worth the money. ..every morning free breakfast is made to order and evenings free happy hour.
This would have been my second stay at an Embassy Suite..first one was San Juan Puerto Rico. ..same experience. .awesome! !...I just booked for a get away weekend at the Embassy Deerfield Beach, Florida.
I'm hooked on Embassy suites!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends