“Great hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah
Ranked #8 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
“Great hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful, clean - great service and staff! Free cocktails, hor d'oeuvres and full breakfast. Great value - offers military discount. Great location - easy walk to historic sights and city market, recommend the Old Town Trolley Tour too see the historic sights.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MauroFoley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
greer, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2014

Cleanliness of the bathroom was not very good. The glasses were dirty when we arrived. The AC make a little of noise. The pool at the night was very good. The hotel was comfortable and close to downtown.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Joaquim D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

New hotel just off river street and most of the action, but not far at all. Stayed here for just one night but already have trips lined up to come back. Great rooms and staff, hotel is like new. Very nice lobby and lounging area and of course complimentary snacks and drinks, what else do you need!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jason K, Guest Relations Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Savannah, responded to this review, 23 August 2014
Good evening Jacob P,

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Savannah, I want to first thank you for staying with us on your most recent trip to Savannah; I am so happy to read that you loved our hotel. I am also happy to see that you loved us so much that you are planning on staying with us, I hope it will be longer than 1 night.

Concord, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great hotel for the price and way more than we expected. Complimentary drinks and appetizers from 5-7 at the hotel lobby. Friendly staff, beautiful property, safe location for your vehicle on sight ($15 per day) and most importantly CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Good evening Mario Z,

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Here at the Embassy Suites Savannah, we take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations and I am happy to see that we did the same for you. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed our evening reception and also got to interact with our friendly staff. We take great strides in consistently keeping our hotel clean and I am going to share your comments with our housekeeping staff. I hope the next time you find yourself in Savannah, you will stay with us again.

Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel is great! It is very clean and the rooms are very nice! The gym has state of the art equipment. It's walking distance to everything. The staff is great! I would stay there again!

If you want to go on a trolley tour, there is one 5 minutes (walking) near by. You can leave your car at the hotel and walk to it!

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Nikegirlgray
Good evening Nikegirlgray,

On behalf of the Embassy Suites Savannah, I want to thank you for staying with us. I am so happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I am going to share your comments about how clean your room was with our housekeeping staff because I know they take great pride at ensuring all their rooms are nice and clean. I am so happy that you were able to enjoy our brand new state-of-the-art fitness center. The entire staff looks forward to welcoming you back when you stay with us again.

Guest Service Manager
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

This is a new hotel but the rooms are amazing, the staff were extraordinary... In particular Arianna on reception and Cedrick. The location is good for bars, restaurants and about 20 minute walk to river street. There is a decent selection of food for breakfast and limited selection of drinks available for the managers reception. It would be nice if it was more of an event were you mingled with other guests. The outdoor pool is small but lovely and after an evening swim you can sit by the fireplace that is next to the pool listening to music. The only thing was the wifi as we couldn't connect to it for more than a minute or so before it dropped so the signal was very low (we were on the 3rd floor) on mentioning it when checking out the receptionist didn't seemed bothered to escalate the issue so it could still very well exist. Loved it and even shed a little tear when we left.

Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank humble_traveller2013
Good evening Humble_traveller2,

My name is Jason Keltz and I am the Guest Services Manager at the Embassy Suites Savannah, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for staying with us on your most recent trip to Savannah. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will make sure I share your comments with Arianna and Cedric, I know they will be happy to see that they were mentioned on TripAdvisor. I want to apologize that you had issues with your Internet and when you addressed the problem at check out the clerk did not seem very bothered by it. I want to assure you that I have looked into this issue and we have since fixed the issue. I have to say the fireplace and the pool area is a nice spot to just hang out after a great day in Savannah. Again on behalf of the entire Embassy Suites Savannah, we thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again.

Guest Service Manager
Pittsburgh, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Great location in the heart of the historic district. Wonderful, clean, and great service. Our entire family enjoyed our stay. Managers reception and breakfast was very nice. We will definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2014
Good evening tiredmommy,

I want to thank you personally for your kind comments on TripAdvisor in regards to your most recent stay with us at the Embassy Suites Savannah. I am so happy to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. On behalf of the entire Embassy Suites Savannah family, we look forward to serving you again when you come to Savannah.

At your service