“Love this stuff!”
Review of Sugar Works Bath and Body - CLOSED

Sugar Works Bath and Body
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: It all began back in 2005.I spent my life on the sun-drenched beaches of the south. I absolutely love the ocean, sunning and the entire life that came with living in a hot climate. It was the constant exposure to sun and surf that sparked my concern for skincare. Prior to my skincare obsession, I was educated in forensic science and chemistry and worked with the Medical Examiner's office. It was something I was always fascinated with, but found the day-to-day of it all to be very emotionally taxing and I wanted to do something "happier".After much research, I focused on exfoliation and the importance of it. There was really nothing better that you could do for your skin than exfoliate and hydrate! After years of being confused at department store counters and hundreds of brands promoting anti-aging and skincare, I decided to figure out what really worked and started my own research to find the solution to gorgeous skin and skincare. We've been an online business since 2006, and our first shop was in historic Savannah. We will always keep our online presence and look forward to hearing from you!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Love this stuff!”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

This place has the best sugar scrub I have ever used! It doesn't leave your skin oily, but leaves a lovely fragrance for hours! Staff was incredibly friendly and very helpful. They also offer the opportunity for you to pick your favorite smells to create a scrub/mist/oil just for you!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank kkeen

Bellingham, Washington
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Best scrub ever!!!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I usually shy away from body scrubs because most leave my skin feeling oily and I do not care for that. The store had put a sample in the bathroom of the Savannah Tea Room which is a very nice tea room just a few doors away. My sister went into the restroom and when she came out she said you have to go in and try the sugar scrub in there. I did and we both said we have to get some of this. So after our lovely tea, we marched ourselves down to Sugar Works and bought four containers of their sugar scrub. It does not leave any residue and our skin was soft and squeaky clean. Their fragrances are many and wonderful and they can customize any scents you prefer. HIghly recommended!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jude3147
Savannah, Georgia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Make your skin feel glorious”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

This stuff is like all the wonderful feelings of salt scrub with the exfoliation but non of the oily residue after you wash it off. The sugar scrub leaves your skin feeling so clean and refreshed. Honestly, never had a better experience with a skin product.

Also the staff is very knowledgeable and can even help you create your own custom fragrance for your sugar scrub.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank GarrettLV
Savannah, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My skin is literally glowing!!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

They let me try a scrub and body gloss for free and right away I was sold
My skin is literally glowing! I love this stuff!!!
I would recommend this to anyone

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LoveToShop007
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 11 May 2013

This shop has the BEST sugar scrubs & moisturizer I've ever used!!! These products gave me soft glowing skin. Already addicted after my first use!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank BeautyAddict
SugarWorksSavannah, Owner at Sugar Works Bath and Body, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thank you!
We are new to Savannah, and so thrilled to have a shop here, and more so, we are enjoying meeting wonderful customers like you and making you happy with our products and service!
We hope to see you again soon!