“Had a Blast!!!”

Savannah Live in Savannah Georgia
Reviewed 13 August 2014

The performers had the best voices and great range. They covered so many genres of music, I could not keep up. From Elvis to Opera, Blues to Rock and even some Disney tunes. They even performed a re-enactment of Stomp!!

The interaction with the audience was excellent - my son was even pulled up to dance.

Excellent show.... BRAVO!!!

1  Thank Shavier

Reviewed 12 August 2014

While we were being entertained by this young crew of singers and dancers, we had to wonder why these people were not on the real Broadway. Each one was so talented and the two hours of the show went by fast. There was a live band, no "canned" music which made everything better. We were very glad we had a chance to go there. Make reservations in advance. one more thing to remember, which I was not told when I made the reservations: They will not refund your money for the tickets if something happens that you can not make it on the night you have tickets for. When you make reservations, your credit card is charged immediately and there are no refunds. That is the only thing I can think of that I feel should be changed.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We were in Savannah for a girls trip and booked the show Savannah Live! for fun entertainment. But I must admit I was a bit reluctant, afraid it would be the cheesy show you'd see on budget-based cruiseships. It turned out to be one of the highlights of our trip to Savannah. The performers are really good and get the audience involved. They play music from all eras, particularly the 50's, 60's, 70's and 80's. It's appropriate for all ages, as we saw groups of retired folks in the audience along with a girl scout troop visiting from Arizona. The bar only sells beer and wine but they had no problem allowing you to go to the bar across the street and bring in your own drinks. A rare practice indeed! We met the performers after the show. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank learnlovelivetravel
Reviewed 8 August 2014

If you have a free night in Savannah, see Jukebox at the Savannah Theater. High energy, wonderful performance, audience participates in several scenes with sing-alongs, dancing, and clapping. Comedy, drama, and salute to veterans. Dress casual. This 2 hour show is worth the money. Great musicians. If you stay after the 8pm showing, ghost tickets show tickets are 1/2 off.

1  Thank Tmail23
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This is a wonderful, high energy performance by locals. The musicians are outstanding. The performers are absolutely talented and wonderful! Don't miss this!!!