“Best Pizza in Savannah!”
Review of Vinnie Van Go-Go's

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Delicious pizza! Great service! They have a waiting list BEFORE they open!!! That's just how GOOD the pizza is! Get there EARLY..LOL!!! Absolutely LOVED IT!!!

1  Thank msdeshaw71
Write a ReviewReviews (2,399)

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for great pizza at a great price, you must go to Vinnie Van Go-Gos!! It was one of the best pizzas I've ever had. The atmosphere is quite casual. The drinks are cheap!

1  Thank DaisyBelle2011
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Great little place for pizza! Pizza is great tasting and has fresh ingredients! I have never had ingredients so fresh on a pizza before. Prices are good. Outside Seating only! Cash only! Recommended for an informal night with some breeze.

1  Thank John D
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I've had pizza all over the US. Real NYC pies, thin crust, thick crust, etc- but nothing beats Vinnies. I've been here 5 times since Oct 2013- fall, winter and summer- always great quality! Prices are so reasonable. Choices abound. It is CASH ONLY. I will continue to eat here on every visit to Savannah.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

Besides liking the clever naming convention I remembered from my last visit to Savannah that I really liked this place so I recommended we (my bf, brother & his family) eat here. It was as good as I remembered and everyone else liked the pizza too. Definitely a win and service was great.