“Eh”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've definitely had better gelato, but my sister-in-law had a hankering for something sweet. I think there were other ice cream and gelato places in town I would have rather visited.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I enjoyed the coffee drink, but the gelato wasn't very good. I ordered a child size and didn't even finish it. Would go again for the coffee but would leave the gelato alone.

1  Thank medtrans10
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We enjoyed our gelato while wondering around City Market. The gelato was good but not great. The gelato did not seem to have that richness that usually comes with a great gelato.

1  Thank fgrayson
Reviewed 10 September 2013

On our last visit home to Savannah, we made a stop to City Market. After a delicious lunch, we stopped by this cafe for our dessert. Hubby and I shared a Mango gelato and it was a tropical trip to Italy. The staff was warm, the setting quaint and cluttered. Try it, you will like it.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Good people, friendly service...what more can be said about a decent place? Helpful and not "over the top"....very casual atmosphere.