“Fine Wine/Dining at it's best!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Garibaldi's Cafe

Garibaldi's Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Garibaldi's Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 857 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Buford, Georgia
“Fine Wine/Dining at it's best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food was absolutely amazing & Charlie, he put the 5th star on this review, changed my taste in wine!

Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Excellent as always”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I brought a friend of mine here from Canada. She wanted to taste what Savannah was all about. Garibaldi's is one of my all time favorite restaurants. Reservations aren't required but I do recommend you make them. We sat downstairs (there is up and down). We ordered the cheese platter as an appetizer, nothing special in my opinion so we saved it for desert. I ordered the fried shrimp plate, and it was probably the best I ever had. my friend ordered from what I can remember, a pork tenderloin special. Hers was excellent as well. If your looking for flounder, they have the best crispy flounder. Even though they were busy and we were late on arriving, service and taste did not suffer. This is a charming and cozy restaurant, but when needed can also make for a great girls night or family event.

Savannah, Georgia
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Had not been to Garibaldi's in a long time and was quite surprised at the decor and ambiance of the downstairs, we all loved it. Starting with Fried Green Tomatoes and Mussels as appetizers we then had a couple of redfish entrees, a pasta dish and of course crispy scored flounder. Everything was GREAT!! Sean, the maitre Dee was very helpful in selecting our wine. All in all a wonderful evening.

1 Thank nosher123
Appleton, Wisconsin
“When in Savannah!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2014

Stop by Garibaldi's Café! The food is wonderful, the ambience is perfect and the service is impeccable. We ate her twice while visiting Savannah and I will be back!!!!!!! Keeli was our server and she did a wonderful job explaining wine selections and food parings. Had excellent knowledge of the menu and how the food was prepared. Love this place.

• Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

We found this place on open table and decided to give it a try. It was excellent. The server Jarrett was perfect. He knew the menu front and back. His recommendations were great! He made the meal very nice for my boyfriend and I. We will be back again! Steak and grouper were yummy!