“Great food, terrible service.”
Review of Roly Poly

Roly Poly
Ranked #464 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Fast food
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Customer service was terrible. When complaining to owner, he defended the behavior and disrespectfully walk away in the middle of my sentence. Now I know why employees think it's okay to be rude to customers, they learned it from their boss. As residents of Savannah who eat out often and chose local restaurants to cater large parties on a monthly basis, we will not be back.

6  Thank SavannahResident

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

Stopped in to try a new sandwich place during our 30 mile bike ride and this place did not fail us! Never had a wrap before and I loved it! The ingredients were delicious and the older woman at the counter was sweet and helpful. The restaurant was very clean with speedy service! Definitely will be returning!

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

A great option of fast food.
I ate hickory chicken. The tortilla was very fresh and the sauce was delicious. Very well located, close to a public parking.

Reviewed 29 October 2013

What a great little place for yummy lunch sandwiches/wraps! Service was excellent and the restaurant was clean. Great variety of sandwiches and quick service for a group of 8 girls getting ready to board the savannah slow ride (near by)

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I understand that this is a chain?? I don't think we have them in New England so I was interested in trying the sandwiches. The ingredients were OK but this thing was impossible to eat without taking a bath afterwards and frankly, not worth the effort.

2  Thank willflyforfood2013