“Quiet Breakfast spot”

Price range: US$9 - US$40
Cuisines: American, French, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Enticing, Sexy and Fun bistro located in the Historic District, Troup Square on the corner of Habersham Street and E. Harris. Fabulous al fresco dining and your pets are welcome! The Firefly is whatever you want it to be from your first Romantic date to the important Business meeting, with everything in-between. The Firefly creates your most enjoyable dining experience. Listen to music, have some wine and dine on the divine.
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We were able to sit outside at a sidewalk table. Quiet Savannah square...Chruch bells ringing, and delicious Crab Eggs Benedict! We did not think the Banana Bread French Toast was that great, but hey...if you like Banana Bread a lot, it is good. This is just a lovely spot to watch the neighborhood people and enjoy a slow morning..

8  Thank JKCDMom

Reviewed 21 March 2014

This place was recommended by the hotel, but the food was only okay. There was only one waiter working, who seemed to be stressed because there are tables inside and outside.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

During a recent trip to Savannah, my spouse and I learned of the Firefly restaurant. We called and made dinner reservations (which are strongly recommended due to the small seating capacity).

Upon our arrival, we were seated near a window, looking out toward the street. We tried the caprese appetizer, which was delicious. It consisted of bite-sized balls of mozzarella cheese, chopped tomatoes and basil, with a drizzling of balsalmic vinegar.

My main course was the rosemary lemon chicken. The chicken was so moist and flavorful. It was served with couscous and a side vegetable. It was an excellent meal. My spouse's main course was one of the specials of the evening. It was grilled salmon with an orange glaze. It was served with saffron rice and a side vegetable. It was very tasty.

We decided to finish our meal with dessert. We had a mixed berry tart. We opted to have it without ice cream, and it was very flavorful.

Overall, we had a wonderful dining experience. Great service. Great ambiance. Great food. The next time we are in Savannah, we will definitely be stopping here for another wonderful meal.

7  Thank GA_Trave1_Fan
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was a late diner, after my lovely day wandering in Savannah, and I approached the corner, slightly-below-street-level space -- warm lights twinkling inside AND OUT -- Fireflies! Projected from a hidden system in a couple of nearby trees. Lovely!
I sought a light bite, and really enjoyed the asparagus and spinach salad with feta. The small dining room was lovely, a deep saturated teal wall color with brighter accents and appealing glass pendant lights over the tables. Just charming! The chef-owner was on hand and his wife was in the kitchen.

6  Thank Ferrydream
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Love the mango margarita. Love the coconut curry shrimp. One of my favorite stops when in Savannah. Special place.

6  Thank CookieStCloud