“Better than my last review”

Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Ranked #22 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Stayed here before many times but THIS stay was even better. The main reason is the new Keriug coffee maker in the rooms. Yea, finally..this was what I wrote about last time. NOW it is perfect!!! Thank you once again for a great stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2014

From the airport to Savannah the Hilton Garden Inn is perfect. Near to the airport and just a quick ride to downtown Savannah. The staff is so hospitable it is like visiting someone's home. A real nice way to "ease into Savannah".

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Harry H
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Stayed one night on our way home from a cruise. Location is very convenient just off I-95 near the airport but we never heard any noise at all. Our room ,349, was a long walk from the elevators but was very quiet and overlooked a small pond. Across the interstate are many restaurants and shops with more being added. Check in was very fast and everyone we encountered was very friendly. They seemed to be just finishing up a remodel of the lobby area and the breakfast area was temporarily located in a banquet room. Would stay there again when in the area.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

bhigh,
Thank you so much for your great review of our hotel. We are excited about our brand new lobby and are so glad you were able to see a glimpse of it. The restaurant and lounge are now back in the lobby area so we are fully functional in our lobby. I am thrilled to hear that everyone was friendly and we hope to see you next time you are in this area. Hope you enjoyed your cruise! Thank you,

Reviewed 10 January 2014

My room was very nice, but although temperature was at 72 I was cold. I looked for extra blankets, but could not find any, so I had to turn the thermostat up to 75 to get warm. An extra blanket would have been nice. Also, only one cup of regular coffee. Would have liked one in the evening when I arrived, but had to save it for morning.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 January 2014

despite renovations in progress, experience remained to be a good one; mattress was overly soft; expected a bed control unit, but did not have one; breakfast service was good despite redirection to alternate dining room;Hilton Honors upgrade is important to me as we enjoy larger quarters in general.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

The title of my review says it all. Would not stay here again even when the lobby is finished. The staff need training in hospitality. If you are looking for a hotel near the airport, you have lots of other options in the same area.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank David L
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Hotel was disappointing as there was construction going on and I wasn't notified of this until I checked in. No formal restaurant or lounge was available. Room service was good-I travelled alone on business-would of been very disappointed if l would of brought my wife with me expecting a nice restaurant.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo