“Nice Place”

Ranked #23 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Little River, South Carolina
“Nice Place”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Excellent service, nice room, pleasurable experience.....overall a great expererience. wish their bar was a bit bigger like the Hilton Garden Inn in Daytona Florida but the room was fantastic, large clean, and we were greeted by a towel animal in sunglasses

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
So wonderful to hear you liked our animal towel with their sunglasses on. Thank you for taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
Roanoke, Virginia
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We were traveling from Florida to Virginia and decided to stay in Savannah on our way home. This is a very nice hotel, is clean and reasonably priced. we have stayed at this location before and also at other motels/hotels at this exit on I-95. This hotel is the nicest one we have stayed in so far.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
We appreciate you staying with us and taking the time out to review out hotel. We hope to see you again when you travel to Florida.
Tinton Falls, United States
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Had to overnight in SAV due to poor weather in Florida. Hotel was able to accommodate us at reasonable price on short notice. Shuttle bus to restaurants was great, and back to General Aviation in the AM. Friendly staff was sincere, not plastic!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I'm happy you enjoyed you stay with us. I will pass this comment to the staff at my next staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon for a visit next time!
Stewartstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Greeted by a young lady named Katrina at the front desk.... best reception I've every had in the hundreds of hotels I've stayed. Very thorough, very congenial and extremely polite. The same can be said for Stephanie at the bar, good service, good conversation. The room was very clean and was just fine. The only complaint is the walls are pretty thin and could here the man in the next room coughing and actually using the bathroom. The hot breakfast in the morning was absolutley horrible, bacon was half cooked, sausage was fried beyond belief, the scrambled eggs had a disgusting taste and so did the potatoes, the coffee was ok. Neither my wife or I finished more than a bite of each breakfast item. We grabbed a banana and yogurt to get our fill. The service in the restaurant was again outstanding.

Tolland, Connecticut, United States
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I have been staying here on my regular trips to Savannah for several years. The fact that I keep coming back says a lot. They have recently upgraded the restaurant facilities and lobby area, and it looks really good. The staff are always really friendly and helpful. Clean rooms, quiet location, good breakfast (the best in the airport area) and good value. The only thing they can do to make it better is to get some vegetarian options on the restaurant menu - please!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for taking the time out to reveiw our hotel. I'm glad to see that you had a great time with us here.Thank you for your suggestion about the restaurant I will defintely pass the information to our food and beverage manager here as well. We appreciate your business. Thank you and hope to see you soon!
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 5 February 2014

All the employees I came into contact with were extremly friendly. One person who really stood out was Shon, who was working the reception desk the evening I got there. There was one couple in front of me and she spent a lot of time making sure the understood what they had to offer and how their Hilton Honors points worked. Usually I would have grown inpatient waiting, but the way she treated them actually made me realize that I would be treated with as much attention. Great location to the airport.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will pass this great news to Ms Shon and the team about your great stay you had with us. Thank you and hope to see you soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 3 February 2014

All of the employees of this hotel were extremely friendly during my stay. The accommodations are very nice and the hotel is upgrading as well. The lobby is almost complete with the rooms getting some attention this year. The check-out desk employee and the breakfast server were both excellent and made me feel very welcomed and appreciated. Keep up the good work!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff. I will ensure to pass along your comments during our next staff meeting. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations and our number one goal is to ensure you come back. Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to see you soon,