This HGI has everything you could want from an express type hotel. It is close to interstate, on a lake, with plenty of parking. It is fairly new, clean, and upscale. It also reasonable. We have stayed here for 3 years now and usually pay about $99, although this last trip the prices may have crept up. They often throw in breakfast free, however, this past trip I booked it at a 'bed and breakfast' rate. This saves you from having to ask for breakfast & is priced better than if you walk in for breakfast. When you weigh the price vs. other express hotels you need to factor in breakfast, which can add $40 to your bill for a family of four. While HGIs are probably the most consistent amoung hotel chains, the food isn't. This HGI has the good food we have come to expect from an HGI. A full breakfast menu, including eggs & waffles, french toast, or pancakes cooked to order, plus bacon, corned beef hash, sausage, & potatoes O'Brian. They also have all grades of milk, including whole & chocolate (some only have 2%). A good selection of danish, cerial, and fruit completes this outstanding menu. Dinner offers a rather limited menu, but the food is excellent and while breakfast is a bit pricy, diiner & sandwhiches are reasonable.....even the room service menu is very reasonable. The beds are great & high-end. The rooms spacious and well appointed. Coffee & cookies (after 5:00) are always waiting. They have a nice little business center and a small shop with sundrea items. It would be hard to find any fault at all with this hotel. I do prefer the indoor pools at most HGIs, although they tend to be postage stamp size. This HGI has an outdoor pool, so it is seasonal, but larger. I travel a lot, and think that HGIs have the best combination of what people want & need when traveling. Too many hotels overlook (or cut corners) one of the most important things, the bed quality. HGIs almost always have great beds. This HGI has also consistently had very cheerful & freindly staff members. Now, if they can keep their prices reasonable, they are, in my opinion, the clear winner in the express hotel market.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport is conveniently located near the Savannah Hilton Head Airport. Offering room service, full restaurant, and over 1,000 sq. ft. of meeting space we are perfect for your next business or leisure trip to Savannah. Enjoy our complimentary amenities like airport shuttle, wi-fi, and parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Hilton Savannah
- Savannah Hilton Garden Inn