“FLOORED!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Boston, Massachusetts
“FLOORED!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Never would I think that a hotel, at this price point, could provide such incredible service. First, I'm late for a meeting, this guy says, no problem, I'll drive you there. Gets me to my meeting and then says, what time does it end, I'll have someone here waiting..boom, 3pm, I go out front, there they are. WHO WAS THIS GUY??? Only the person that runs the place, thank you Wes! Water and snack bars in the pickup vehicle. Go to the bar for a drink, guy working the bar is the man, tells me 5-6 different places to hit in savannah, where to go, where not to, thank you Dallas, don't change your profession..your great. Jacuzzi, pool and the food were all wayyyyy better than I expected. It must be southern hospitality, but man is the hotel run like a well oiled, yet super friendly, machine.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you sir! I really appreciate you taking out to review our hotel! I’m glad we could assist you with the shuttle. And I will also pass this great comment to Dallas as well. Hope to see you back with us soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Oxford, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Not only is this hotel convenient to the airport and highways, it's beautifully maintained and super clean. The entire staff went out of their way to ensure our happiness. The food was excellent and I must say our bartender/server in the restaurant, Dallas, had us in stitches while still maintaining such professionalism we've come to expect from hilton. You can tell he truly cares for his guests. We will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Awesome! I see that you enjoyed your time with our bartender Dallas and had a great stay with us as well. I will pass the great news to Dallas as well with his good review. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you soon!
Whispering Pines, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here after reading glowing reviews on TripAdvisor. It turned out to be an excellent stay. Some things to note: there is no free breakfast, no indoor pool. However, service is excellent. Rooms are very clean. Beds are clean and fresh. Bathrooms could be updated. Showers don't reflect the rest of the hotel. Shower curtains are a bit moldy in odor. There is a Keurig with complimentary coffee cups. All in all, a great stay on your way to Florida or back home from Florida. Highly recommend.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you soon!
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

I recently stayed at the Hilton garden Inn; every time I come to Savannah I stay at the Hilton garden Inn. The rooms are clean, the bed is comfortable and the staff is excellent. I had breakfast and it was awesome. You can't go wrong staying at the Hilton Garden Inn, and yes the price is very reasonable.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

This hotel was great for what I needed. I had a late arrival into Savannah and needed a place to stay before transferring to Sea Island.

Airport Shuttle: Prompt. I also heard it will take guests within a two-mile radius for dining, etc. although we rented a cab to go downtown for a little while.

Rooms: Rooms were clean, had neutrogena products in the bathrooms which was a nice touch. I was a little disappointed there were only three (very tiny) pillows on my king size bed.

Breakfast: I had a rate that included breakfast, it was delicious!

Distance to Downtown: It was about a 15 minute ride. The front desk had the number of a "Mr. Ed" and he picked us up and charged an easy rountrip price. I believe it was $40 for two people round trip.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Im glad to see that you had a good stay with us! I will also let Mr. Ed know his name was mention as well. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it! Hope to see you back with us soon!
Mickleton, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

My wife and I stayed here one night on our way to Disney. From the moment we entered the lobby we were impressed with the place. We checked in on Sunday, March 30 and were greeted by the nice woman at the check-in counter. She was friendly and helpful at answering our questions. The room was very nice. We thought we were staying at a 5-star hotel (maybe we were). The staff at the dining area went out of their way also to make us feel at home when we went down for dinner after checking in. Normally when we travel to Disney, we stay at cheaper places. Although this place was a little more expensive (about $131 with AAA discount), it was worth the extra bucks. I have never slept better at a hotel in all my 59 years of traveling. Woke up refreshed and had a nice breakfast in the hotel as well. We will be staying here again on future trips to Disney (about 4 trips per year). Thank you to the staff for their courteous attention to our needs.

Room Tip: rooms facing away from the front parking lot face a lagoon that makes the room very peaceful
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
We glad you had a great time at our hotel. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. We hope to see you soon!
Dayton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I very much enjoyed my recent stay at this hotel. I was in town by myself and as a female traveling alone I felt extra safe and special by the staff especially the bartender Dallas. His outgoing personality and charm put me at ease. I will definitely be back!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
I'm so glad you had a good stay with us. I will pass this comment to Dallas at our next staff meeting. Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it. Hope to see you soon!