“Exceeded every expectation.”

Ranked #23 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
“Exceeded every expectation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Fair value, impressive staff from the front desk to the breakfast staff. You set the standard for all hotels. Would recommend this hotel to any traveler type. I wish I Had made it back for the happy hour. Sam Snead restaurant next door was top notch .

Room Tip: Ask for the ground floor, end of the hall.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it! We hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (117)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Excellent customer service, Bry was very helpful, took care of our reservation and made our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport a great and pleasant experience, my wife and kids were very happy there. Also the breakfast was top of the line.
Thanks again, and the next time we go to Savannah Ga, we know where were are going to stay

Javier S.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it! I will let Bry know about this great comment at our next staff meeting. We hope to see you soon!
Fruitland Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Excellent hotel to stay! Staff friendly and very helpful. Location is excellent. I always stay when coming thru. Morning breakfast staff is the best of any hotel I stay at. Next trip calls for stay in Savannah, stay here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on July 26, 2014. Unfortunately we were traveling due to a death in the family and the hotel staff went out of their way to lift our spirits. It is apparent that the general manager Wes Santos instills in his employees a special sense of customer service. I would like to single out Cardi, Shon and Dallas for their kindness and the special attention we were shown. Before I retired I worked in a profession that dealt with the public and I appreciate excellent customer service. The standards which this hotel has obviously set for itself is a credit to these employees and to the Hilton brand.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank SunshineSig
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it! I will let Cardellia, Shon, and Dallas know about this great comment at our next staff meeting. We hope to see you soon!
UpstateNY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at this property for four nights while moving our daughter to the Pooler, GA area. There were many places to choose from and Tripadvisor reviews played a big part in making my decision. From the onset I knew I had made the right decision choosing this property. I had to make changes to my reservation which I originally made with the 800 number. But its always nice to talk to someone from the place you will be staying so I called the hotel directly...Bry was so helpful and nice, how lucky were we when she checked us in. We were not HHonors members although we are members with every other chain!! Bry set that up for us as well and I have used it at two other stays since! It had been a long day of traveling and unloading so we headed down to the bar for a glass of wine. The bar closes at 10 it was at least 10:15 but Wes the GM was more than happy to pour us a glass of wine and talk with us while we relaxed. While we were there we learned the bartender had t call out sick and after already a very long day Wes took over the bar!! Three more people were served well after the bar's closing time!! He even went out of his way to provide two very tired flight attendants the drinks they wanted!! Jessica at check out was as friendly and helpful as Bry and Wes had been, as we checked out early to go see our son at Ft Benning!! Our room was clean and comfortable. It lacked nothing and although the hotel was full our room was quiet!! We went down for breakfast one morning and Beverly was great!! So with so many hotels to choose from right off of exit 104 of 95 we highly recommend this one...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank BrownDogUpstateNY
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it! I will pass this great comment to Bry and Jessica at or next staff meeting. We hope to see you soon!
Brunswick, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

Dallas the lobby bar and room service employee was absolutely amazing and such a hard worker. He gets everything done fast and he is funny and makes staying at the hotel a pleasurable stay. The shuttle driver was also amazing. He took us around and showed me and my husband the stores around there and gave us useful information for our stay. All together this was such a great stay and I would definitely stay here again.allysonm

Room Tip: All rooms are no smoking...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Allyson s
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review out hotel. We really appreciate it! I will let Dallas know about this great comment at our next staff meeting. We hope to see you soon!
Phenix City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Excellent Inn, professional staff, very clean and nice rooms. Breakfast the way you like it either in the dinning area or your room. Fantastic location, close to Savannah where there are plenty of seafood places if you like seafood. The golf course is next door. Rooms are very comfortable with the softest pillows I have ever slept on. Flat screen TV was the must with remote.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Jerome W
Wes S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time out to review our hotel. We really appreciate it! We hope to see you back with us soon!