Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,101 results
All reviewswaffle housevery nice hotelclean roomsa great stayfront desk clerkwould stay here againhistoric districthgimorganfloridashuttledowntowninns
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 March 2009

Stay here doing business trip. Did care for the 10 dollars per person for breakfast. There are other places close by that you will pay less for their buffet. That's my only complaint.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 February 2009

Hilton Garden Inns are by far the best in their class/type of hotel. They are all very similar and this one is as nice as any. Unfortunately, at least the king rooms use Hilton's brand of 'sleep number' bed, and they are horrible. I don't think the queen rooms have these. Be careful! I did get the story from a manager. Originally, the cost proved too high, so Hilton put in just the mattresses (they were designed to use a compresser, like the sleep number). Apparently, with only a passive control on the side of the mattress, they would get softer just by a persons weight after about a half hour or so. Well, it doesn't work well. It goes from very hard to saggy hard. You don't have to take my word, read othe reviews about Hiltons on Tripadvisor and sites like hotels.com. People really don't like these. Ok, you've been fairly warned about the beds. The rooms are very well appointed, I only rated them lower because I think bed comfort is one of the most important things. Breakfast is costly and not included, but this Hilton has one of the best breakfasts of any of them, and is much better than average. I enjoyed the corned beef hash, bacon, and french toast. Convenient location on I-95, and situated on a nice lake. We usually enjoy a swim since most have an indoor pool, but this one is outdoor and not too useful in February. Most serve all 3 meals a day, and this one had a very nice dinner. Funny, my dinner was less than the $10.95 breakfast! Go figure. They have gone up about 10% in the past year (3X the inflation rate) which doesn't make sence to me in a recession year.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
HGISavannah, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2010

Greetings and thank you for your feedback. While your review was over a year ago, as the new General Manager I wanted to touch base with you regarding your experience. Since your stay, we have completed a complete renovation of our hotel guest rooms including replacing of our beds. All of our beds are now the revolutionary Garden Sleep System beds which are fully adjustable to your liking. In addition to the beds, we have also switched out all carpeting, painted the rooms, installed new granite, retiled the bathrooms, installed 32" flat screen televisions, and replaced the soft seating chairs and ottomans. Our brand new rooms will be sure to delight you on your next visit to our area. We hope that upon your next visit to our area, you will give us another try!

At your service:
Kevin B.

Reviewed 15 February 2009

Spent one night at the Hilton Garden Inn near the Savannah Airport while traveling for business. The hotel is very convenient to the airport and the Georgia Tech Savannah Campus.

My room was in excellent shape. I immediately noticed how cushy the carpet was; can't say that I've ever noticed a cushy carpet in a hotel before. The bed had soft, clean linens; several choices of pillows; and a comfortable mattress. The bathroom was immaculate with plenty of fluffy towels and Neutrogena bath products. There was also a very nice desk/ business area with free wireless internet. I didn't hear any noise from other rooms or the hallway all night.

Little things like electrical outlets in the lamps for charging laptops and cell phones, and the basket of complimentary fruit in the lobby really set this apart as a great business destination. I wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2009

While on a drive from MD to FL, we have twice stopped overnight at this hotel and are glad we have found it! The rooms are very nicely furnished, large, and comfortable, and the personnel have gone out of their way to be helpful. On our first stay we arrived in rain with wet bikes on our car to clean off, and the staff found us towels for this purpose. Our stay this year was on New Year's Eve, and, despite this, the restaurant was very accomodating, and our server, Connie, was particularly pleasant. Kudos to the Hilton Garden Inn, and thanks for the delicious cookies at check-in as well!

Stayed: December 2008
Reviewed 24 October 2008

We stayed in this hotel before flying out of Jacksonville airport the following afternoon and wanted to stay near Savannah for our last night.

The hotel staff were very friendly and we loved the cookies. It is convenient to I-95 and only takes 20 min to get to downtown Savannah. This didn't pose much of a problem since parking was easy to get on street at the weekend.

It is a typical HGI with all the nice amenities you'd expect.

Stayed: October 2008