“Amazing Service!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Amazing Service!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We had a large group of 35 people for dinner, and they set us up on 3 large tables. From the beginning I was very surprised at the service, while asking for drinks, and how they kept control of who had what.
Once seated, they assigned specific staff to each table. They were very patient, while they waited for everyone to be ready to order. In the meantime, we were constantly taken care of with new drinks, bread and sauce.
I really was surprised on how well our waitress, Miranda, could remember all of the names of the people at the table, what they ordered, etc.
Once we ordered our food, it came promptly, probably not more than 10-15min. The food was great. I enjoyed a special Mahi Mahi, that was very moist, perfect point, and very flavorful.
The most incredible thing about our dinner, was when it was time to pay. They managed to print individual tickets for all, and match them by family group. Then, they added those into a single family ticket. Amazing!
Always friendly, incredible service, great food, and a reasonable price point. Can't ask for much more.

Visited October 2013

Mansfield, Georgia
“Always Enjoy When We Are In Savannah”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This is a favorite with my wife and there are not any close to our home. We we get to Savannah we always try to enjoy a meal here. Good service and an enjoyable evening.

Visited September 2013
Richmond Hill, Georgia
“Very seldom have I had such a complete experience!”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Ok, first and foremost, I do not typically review chain restaurants because I don't care for the widespread, "eat anywhere and the menu is the same", kinda restaurant. But this one was different. My lovely lady and I came here because I won a bet with a friend and she gave me a coupon for dinner. $25 off. Well, who would pass that up? So here is where the problem usually starts...you tell the server that you have a coupon and the eye rolls and "air out of my sails" motions start because they think you are a cheap skate. Well not with this one. Our server didn't treat us any differently, which is not normal because I look...different (hair and piercings). I typically ask the server of a restaurant how long they have worked at the restaurant and whether they have sampled the menu and, if so, to suggest something or just order me a meal (you get to see if they really care for the food or if they just want to sell the most expensive item on the menu so they get a good tip). Well it just so happened that our server was an ex-chef and suggested a delicious-sounding meal for me that I happily accepted. He checked up on us regularly, but not annoyingly regularly if you know what I mean. The food was indeed delicious! And when our bill came, I gave him 40% of what the actual bill was (before the discount). So I hope some servers see this and understand that it pays to know your menu and give good service to anyone that walks in the door, even if they don't LOOK like they have money.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Reggie B
Akron, Ohio
“So So Salad”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We ate here one night on our way back to the hotel. My mother and I both had the Cobb Salad. It was made with wild greens mix, which I wasn't crazy about. It wasn't very big compared to some cobb salads I've had. I also had a Margarita on the rocks and it didn't taste like it had any alcohol in it. We told the server and she apologized but didn't offer to bring me another one. Overall my experience was just average.

Visited July 2013
Roswell, Georgia, United States
“long wait, poorly trained server”
Reviewed 21 July 2013

If you are going to pass out free appetizer vouchers at the state swim meet, you may want to have a full staff available that night. Waited over an hour for our food. Server forgot an appetizer, had to be asked multiple times for silverware, continually knocked some of us in the back of the head when taking orders or leaving food. When questioned about the appetizer he said it was not ordered which was false and an unacceptable response.
We will eat at Carraba's again but not at this location.

• Visited July 2013