“Nice experience”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Savannah
“Nice experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife loves this restaurant. She would eat here every night if possible. Our meals were great. I had the special, which was lobster ravioli and steak. My wife had pollo sorrento. Both dishes were prepared perfectly. I must comment on our server. Her name was Jasmine. She treated us like a family member. She was very knowledgeable of the both wine list and menu. We were also able to use our coupons from the paper so this meal was not an expensive meal. I highly recommend visiting Carrabba's website to find out about specials and coupons. I highly recommend this restaurant. Ask for Jasmine when you go.

• Visited July 2014

Savannah, Georgia
“downhill”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

We have enjoyed Carrabba's at various locations including this one in the past. Always a wait, always a crowded bar area, bustling server's and vibrant scene.
This Saturday night we arrived at 7 to an empty bar and no wait for a table, which should have been a tip-off. An odor of dirty carpet permeated the dining room.
Appetizer- Mussels in wine and garlic sauce had a taste like gas or oil. Maybe the gas oven was not working correctly. Not many mussels for $8.
Salads were from a bag and underdressed with a tasteless "Italian" dressing.
Vegetable- sautéed spinach tasted okay but included huge chunks of uncooked garlic (I'm talking half a clove size chunks).
Entrees were fair but not great. 2 different chicken dishes were indistinguishable and bland. Salmon overcooked. Portions minimal for the price.
Service spotty. Entrees arrived as salads were barely started. No bread offered until long after salad plates were gone.
I don't know if it's just this Carrabba's or the entire chain, but this was not an impressive evening. I hope they get it together and fix things..

• Visited June 2014
Savannah, GA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ummmmmm.”
Reviewed 31 December 2013

What can I say about the consistently great food at Carrabba's. Had Calamari which I could have made a meal of, but then the chicken was wonderful too. My only problem is that I overeat when I go there.

Visited December 2013
Central Florida
“Tasty Italian dining”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

When we are in Savannah, we like to go to those places that are Savannahians owned and run.
However, we have found a real jewel in this franchise restaurant, Carrabbas. It has a nice array of entrees, that are mainly fixed as Italian grilled items with pasta. I had a very nice sirloin fixed as Marsala style. The steak was outstanding. My wife had Pasta Carrabba, which was a nicely prepared grilled chicken with an alfredo sauce with small vegetables iin the sauce.
She commented on how flavorful the sangria was that she chose with the dinner.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank sponger303
Bluffton, South Carolina, USA
“Great unexpected food for a chain restaurant”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

We stopped here by accident as we are very picky about our Italian food and normally don't like the chains - this place was great however! Food was fantastic and the services was even better. Prices were not cheap but you got your money's worth. Recommended.

Visited September 2013