“Great food Ya'll!”

Lady & Sons
Ranked #168 of 914 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: America loves the "First Lady of Southern Cooking" Paula Deen and her The Lady & Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. The Lady & Sons had its humble beginnings in June 1989, when Paula and her sons Jamie & Bobby launched the Bag Lady catering company out of her home. Soon after, the family's landmark restaurant opened its doors to much acclaim. The Lady & Sons offers The Lady's Southern Buffet daily for Lunch and Dinner in addition to a full menu packed with Deen Family Signature dishes.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This place is one of the best places I have ever ate at. We had reservations and yes we had to wait a little bit but it was well worth it. The servers are very friendly. They have a cheddar biscuit that is amazing! Will go back next time I am in Savannah

Write a ReviewReviews (9,422)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate here as part of the conclusion of our Paula Deen tour. We had the buffet on the third floor. As busy as it was, our server still did a nice job attending to us. The food on the buffet was good, but the biscuits and the dessert were excellent. Would go back if the opportunity presented, but would probably order from the menu

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for lunch on our first day in Savannah. While the buffet looked fantastic, we opted to order from the menu. Grilled cheese for the little one, crab cake sandwich for the mister and I chose "The Bag Lady". Salad, a cup of tomato basil soup and half a chicken salad sandwich on pumpernickle. Stacy was an EXCELLENT server! Would highly recommend a stop. All the fuss is for good reason! Thank you for a fun and delicious experience!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a splendid time enjoying Paula Deen's delicious dishes... And amazing Bloody Mary drinks served by...the best: Bobby...he was great!

Folks you gotta go enjoy this yourself.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We went Lady & Sons for dinner. I highly recommend making a reservation, as it will cut your wait time. The ladies that greeted us and took us to our table were very nice. Our waiter was attentive and made sure our drinks were full and answered all our questions. We chose the eat the buffet and ordered a child's meal for my daughter. The food on the buffet looked good, but it was just average. The sweet potatoes were syrupy sweet, and the fried chicken was very salty. Of course, those are matters of taste, and I am sure there are other people who would think the flavors were perfect. I was most disappointed in the barbecue ribs. It was apparent they had been on the buffet for some time, and when I went to bite into the meat I couldn't even bite through it. My mother had the same experience. All the other food we tried was okay. Our waiter was quick to offer alternatives, and had one of the managers come to our table to talk to us. She was very kind. I think that if we were to go back I would choose to have an entree from the menu, rather than the buffet.