“Country Cookin at it's Best !”
Review of Lady & Sons

Lady & Sons
Ranked #168 of 914 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$16 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: America loves the "First Lady of Southern Cooking" Paula Deen and her The Lady & Sons restaurant in Savannah, Georgia. The Lady & Sons had its humble beginnings in June 1989, when Paula and her sons Jamie & Bobby launched the Bag Lady catering company out of her home. Soon after, the family's landmark restaurant opened its doors to much acclaim. The Lady & Sons offers The Lady's Southern Buffet daily for Lunch and Dinner in addition to a full menu packed with Deen Family Signature dishes.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife suggested we eat a Paula Dean's restaurant for dinner and I naturally thought this was gonna cost a fortune. Not only was it very reasonable at $18.00 per person for all you can eat dinner and desserts the food was fantastic and the gift shop prices were reasonable as will. The Cornbread is to die for !

Write a ReviewReviews (9,424)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great buffet of Southern cuisine favorites! Highly recommend fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and collards. Banana pudding for dessert!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We took the Paula Deen Tour and ate the buffet here at the end of it. It was AMAZING!!!! Seriously. Meatloaf like I didn’t know was even possible! The biscuits were THE BEST my husband and I ever had!!! Crazy good! Now for the finale—we had her vanilla ooey gooey butter cake and it is now my favorite dessert EVER!!!! Geez. We were practically licking the bowl. THIS RESTAURANT IS A MUST!!!!

1  Thank JILL C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Couldn't wait to eat here. It was great and the food just melts in your mouth. This really lived up to my expectations. Highly recommended for a great family meal.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited during lunch and enjoyed the buffet ... $16 adult and $8 kid. So many delicious choices and it comes with dessert! You can order fried orca as an appetizer, which I highly recommend, but is is not served on the buffet.... the only bad thing I can say about our visit! Jamie, Paula’s son, walked around and served these amazing garlic cheese biscuits. He was also so kind to visit with the customers and take pictures.