“Great spa day for a girl's trip!”

Heavenly Spa By Westin
Ranked #7 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa OverviewHeavenly Spa by Westin provides authentic, memorable experiences based on unique treatments and quality products delivered with care by skilled therapists. We seek to uplift guests mentally, physically and spiritually by engaging and stimulating each of the five senses. Relax, and let us cater to your needs.
Bend, Oregon
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 140 helpful votes
“Great spa day for a girl's trip!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

My girlfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful afternoon at the Heavenly Spa in Savannah. We had massages, scalp treatment, saunas, steam room, and enjoyed all of the amenities. One of the massages was incredible the other so-so. . but the rest of the experience amazing.

Visited March 2014
11 Thank BlueEyeTours

New Mexico
111 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“Excellent massage therapists, so-so facilities”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

Thanks to Jason and Paula who are very gifted massage therapists. My husband and I both had deep-tissue treatments and came out feeling relaxed and renewed. We had been traveling for a while so we really benefited from this therapeutic time. The facilities themselves could be better. One of the showers was out of order in the ladies locker room. The steam room was poorly lit--hazardous. My robe was worn; it's probably time to replace it. The spa is located a short but inconvenient distance from the hotel. We drove to the hotel first, then had to drive over to the spa. There is a shuttle bus for hotel guests.

Visited February 2014
9 Thank Pamela H
Summerville, South Carolina, United States
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Absolutely Wonderful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2013

We received a couple’s message followed by Hydro Therapy Bath. Called couples suit. Traditionally, I do not do messages, but because it was a romantic weekend and my wife loves them, I bit the bullet. I am glad I broke down, I really enjoyed it. It was extremely relaxing and even Vigo rating, if that makes sense.

We also used the sauna and steam rooms, (all three days there). They were hot and clean…. Very private and relaxing. My wife enjoyed the spa so much she went back for a facial before we left.

The facilities were great, to include the Gym. Very clean. Lots of clean towels. They had razors, shaving creams, deodorant and even after shave in the men’s locker room. Cold water was readily available. You were issued a locker, with a key. In the locker was a robe, slippers and towels. All ones needs were met.

The actual spa served hot teas and offered fruit. Wine and Mimosas were available on request...(no extra charge) Gentlemen you can't go wrong, your wives will love it and you reap the rewards...It can defiantly ignite a romantic weekend. It’s well worth the splurge .

Visited September 2013