“Wonderful place”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious Living Room & Kitchen Area
Well Equipped Kitchen (no dishwasher is here but a dish drain and dish soap are provided) Spacious Living Room is open to Kitchen
Check Availability
King Bed
Bedroom has 2nd TV
Note: There is no door between bedroom & Living Room area
Bathroom with Large Walk In Shower
Exterior of this Historic Building (circa 1870)
Broughton Street
Telfair Square Horse & Carriage Stand
Living room with pullout sofa & satellite TV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Lincoln, Nebraska
“!!!!!Stay Away!!!!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

It should have been a sign for me when booking this loft when the owner Mary sent me a very rude email literally screaming at me because I went though "Flip Key" verses booking directly with her to book this property. She indicated that she makes more money if it is booked directly through her. The second email she sent said she would go ahead this time since I had already started the booking.
We arrived at a little past the check in time. Absolutely no where to park to unload. The restaurant owner next to the apartment building said we should just park next to the curb and unload. We did as said, into an unfinished elevator area. We saw Mary Anderson come flying in behind our car and pulled into the alley next to the building. She did not greet us etc.
A young woman came up to her car so after she left I spoke to her and she indicated she was Mary's assistant, she was very helpful. The elevator is painted in solid black with little or no light at all. Our loft unit was just OK, felt it really could have been cleaner. I took a blanket out of the closet and it smelled had dried fecal material on it. We talked with a family a couple of the days that we were there and they indicated they had some of the same problems with there unit. In the elevator area the fire alarm sounded all the time we were there. The other family indicated they had attempted twice to report the alarm and was told it was a holiday weekend!
They do offer a parking garage a few blocks from the building to park your car in, well our car was keyed while in that lot.
I really do like the location of this loft.....that is it.
I would advise you spend you monies at a different property,

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything else
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
9 Sep 2016
It's very unfortunate that this person had such a bad impression of such a popular rental with years of great reviews on all the sites where it gets booked. This intersection one of the busiest in our city, and the restaurant owner was right, people unload at the curb. Regarding their sighting of me that upset them, I imagine these people identified me based on seeing my photo online, but I had no way to identify them and would have greeted them warmly if I had any idea they were my guests. We had not arranged to meet, I just happened to be there because I am there a lot. This intersection is full of pedestrians, tourists, shoppers and those arriving at vacation rentals managed by other companies. I have 3 children under the age of 7 and manage 47 vacation rentals. I say hi to as many people as I can, whether they are my guests or not and I am sorry these people felt snubbed. Very glad my assistant met her expectations, if nothing else. It sounds as if the author of this review would have been happier in a less busy more residential part of the town. The other renters she spoke to in the building were booked with a totally different company, I never tell someone I cannot help due to a holiday weekend. We work 7 days a week regardless of holidays. I manage 5 vacation rentals in this building out of the 14 total condos located in this amazing spot. We have literally years of rave reviews regarding cleanliness and if anyone ever finds something is not clean, even if merely a bad smell, they should tell me right away. I could have taken them a new blanket within minutes. These people did not tell us about any other issues after my assistant helped them unload. The elevator had its engine replaced in the first half of 2016 and the interior cab portion is still being outfitted with new lights and walls.. Overall, to complain about "nowhere to park" when you have booked a condo in the thick of the action and are given a 24./7 parking access card to park your car one city block away for the duration of your stay, is truly fruitless. Future guests, if you prefer a more relaxed arrival in a less busy part of town please ask me to help you choose the right home based on your expectations. We have amazing quiet residential neighborhoods in our beautiful Historic District.
Bodacious...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 27 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

This is it. This place is great. Easy to book, easy to contact Mary, the manager, wonderful place. I love the spaciousness of the layout. The high ceilings are great. Beautiful kitchen. Wonderful shower. Spacious bedroom with a comfortable bed. Centrally located to everything in the historic district. We stayed here for the music festival. Easy to get to the venues, the restaurants and the squares. Easy parking in the deck 2 minutes away. I highly recommend this place and will likely stay there again in the future.

In all fairness, When booking, be aware of the "Bells of St. Mary" performance most nights- not always. If you are a light sleeper, or have a sensitive disposition, ask for a unit not facing the alley. Some people don't fully appreciate the melodic qualities of dumpsters being emptied at 4:30am.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Features of the unit and the location
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
mdm4sfest
Lakewood, Ohio
“A+/5 star/ 2 thumbs up! Amazing Condo!”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

First and foremost, Mary was super easy to get a hold in regards to the check-in process and even when I reached out to her for a couple details in the midst of my stay.

The unit was super clean and had all the amenities needed for a 3 night stay. It came with a king bed and pull-out sleeper sofa. The kitchen had everything you will need to make a meal (we didn't cook) or enjoy a couple drinks (did plenty of that). The bathroom was immaculate, had plenty of towels, and a huge shower with dual shower heads. It was located on the second floor with easy elevator access. Everything was modernized to its full potential.

There was a little noise from the outside bedroom windows as there were deliveries being made throughout the day. It didn't ruin any mid-day naps however it was slightly noticeable.

The garage is about a block over so a good 2-3 minute walk with luggage so I recommend finding the unit first and dropping off all luggage. Big garage, always a space, key access only which is provided via a card located in the room.

LOCATION! LOCATION LOCATION! The location alone is a reason to stay here. Literally a 2 minute walk to a bunch of great bars and restaurants. Also a 5 min walk to River Street. The location is hard to beat.

This rental beats hotel rooms for the pure fact that the price is right, the location is amazing, the cleanliness is hard to find, and the space is more then adequate.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
karla k
Orange, California
“Great location”
Reviewed 13 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We loved this apartment for it's location and feel. The rooms are large and historic feeling. It's easy to get in and out of, the bathroom was nice - (shower was great) - and the bed was comfortable. The kitchen is also very updated and lovely. My only down comment was because the bedroom is on the alley and we were there during the week, trusts do deliveries in the morning and that is a little loud. We didn't notice the noise as much on the weekend. The landlord was great work with and let us leave our luggage in the apartment until our later flight out even with a cleaning crew that needed to get the place ready for the next renters. Thanks for a nice time in Savannah.

Traceyh27...
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
“Great location!”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Myself and 3 friends stayed here during the St Patrick's Day festivities. There was plenty of room for the 4 of us to lounge around and sleep. It is nice, very clean and has everything you would need. The check in/check out process was easy. This place is located just a few blocks from City Market and not far from River Street. Plenty of places to shop and eat nearby. We parked the car in the garage and walked the rest of the time. We have been to Savannah several times before and all agree this was our best trip due our stay here and it's location.

Travelling group: Friends
Michaelan...
“Girls Weekend Success”
Reviewed 2 February 2015 for a stay in January 2015

Two of my friends and I had a great time in Savannah, especially since this apartment was spacious, thoughtfully decorated, and conveniently located in relation to all of the local spots we visited. Thank you!

Travelling group: Friends
ZenGus
Toronto, Canada
“Wow, So Convenient and Cool!”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

What a great apt, with such character. Super high ceilings, exposed brick, large bedroom. The building is non-descript, and you rarely see anyone. It is right in centre of all the places you would want to visit with no more than a 15 min walk anywhere. The king sized bed was comfy, the pull couch worked well for my kids and the 2 T.V's helped at night. The furniture and finishings are new, some still had tags on them! The parking space around the corner was really good and safe. Lots of good restaurants around (although Goosefeathers was kinda avg. but it was pretty cheap). The only negative would be no real view from the window and occasionally you heard a garbage truck in the alley below the window. Great price point and value! Mary was great to work with and always answered her phone when we called. Would definitely stay again.

Travelling group: Young Children
Management Response
6 Aug 2014
Thank you for your review of Telfair Loft 214! I think these are accurate comments. It's important to remember the benefit of being an alley facing unit, while one gives up a view of the bustling street it's also much more quiet overall, especially at night. This is the only one bedroom unit available in the building. I have 5 units total as of summer 2014 that I manage in this building and 2 of them do face busy Broughton Street. Those are 2 bedroom units.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing