“550 Calories Yummy!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We ate at Applebee's one night on our way back to the hotel. We chose one of the lower calorie meals, Chicken breast with Portobello mushrooms, zucchini and brown sauce. It was very tasty!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We ate here for dinner while out shopping. The place had a few tables and all the employees were standing around talking. Our waiter was super slow. We had to wait forever for drink refills. Our food took 45 mins to come out. They weren't even busy! Our food was good, except for my rice. The manager came around asking if everything was ok and I told him about it and he brought me more. We both ate for $27. Not bad, but could have been better

Reviewed 25 May 2013

I have had bad experiences with the food in this chain (in the past)and have not eaten there in over a year, but they have redeemed themselves. I only went because my husband wanted to try their new menu and it was worth it. The food was fresh, great taste, and service was excellent. Will be going back.

Reviewed 24 May 2013 via mobile

I always eat the baby back ribs. They are so delicious . They are meaty and fall off the bone tender.It is a chain but I love to eat there for the ribs only. They are expensive, but you get what you pay for here. Enjoy

Reviewed 6 May 2013

We found both the food and the service at this Applebee's to be very good. This chain does a very good job training their chefs and the food is consistantly good.