“Always dependable”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 January 2014

When on the road I usually seek out Applebee's for a good martini and their signature sirloin with a glass of wine. This was no different although the martini was smaller than in my local.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

We picked up dinner one Sunday after church. I got one of the new steaks. It was supposed to be cooked "medium". It was cooked "well -done" and was super tough! I called the manager and was told that he would check on sending me a gift certificate via email. I have never received it or heard back from him.

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We went from hotel next door. Didn't want anything heavy. Waitress was fast, efficient and highly recommended the 550 calorie Grilled Dijon Chicken & Portobellos. The flavor was awesome. I was full but not over full. The young lady's name escapes me at the time but she was short, dark hair tied up in a ponytail. She had the booths on the far side of the bar as you come in and had them back out in less than an hour. Highly recommend it.
Atmosphere was okay but it was what you expect for a busy bar area. Some people might not like the activity but we didn't mind it.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

We ate at Applebee's one night on our way back to the hotel. We chose one of the lower calorie meals, Chicken breast with Portobello mushrooms, zucchini and brown sauce. It was very tasty!

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We ate here for dinner while out shopping. The place had a few tables and all the employees were standing around talking. Our waiter was super slow. We had to wait forever for drink refills. Our food took 45 mins to come out. They weren't even busy! Our food was good, except for my rice. The manager came around asking if everything was ok and I told him about it and he brought me more. We both ate for $27. Not bad, but could have been better