“Amazing restaurant! A must-do while in Savannah!”

Olde Pink House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Olde Pink House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 954 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Bryan and Congress
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my experience at the Olde Pink House. The vegetarian raviolis were phenomenal. My husband enjoyed the chicken pot pie. The food, atmosphere, and service were all excellent. I hope to return someday on my next trip to Savannah. It was one of the highlights of my trip. The house itself is so beautiful and it felt very magical to dine there.

Write a ReviewReviews (13,536)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We met a local at Boneventure Cemetery who told us to go here. We ate in the bar because we were too early for dinner at 5pm. We had the she crab soup - fantastic. I had the shrimp with grits and ate every bite. Smokey shrimp with creamy grits. I almost licked the plate. My husband had the pasta with shrimp and scallops. He liked it but said there was too much pasta. He is a steak and potato guy. Overall I recommend stopping for a bite when you get off the trolley. The staff are beyond exceptional and are a real credit to whomever hired them. They made our meal a very special event. Thanks for the good memories on our last night in Savanah. Stop by.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great dining experience in the darkest place I’ve ever been served food. Book far in advance if you want the vault- it’s very popular. Don’t consider it if you are claustrophobic. It’s tight in there. Only room for 2 people. Ceiling isn’t low though. I’m 6’4” and there’s plenty of headroom. The room is lit entirely by candle so it’s very romantic and adds to the old time charm of the establishment. You’re surrounded by wine bottles, candles and soot-stained brick. Food was fantastic and the service was great. Spencer was very attentive and friendly- Great with recommendations. So glad we had the opportunity to dine here.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Last weekend we visited the Olde Pink House and had, at best, an average meal. The service was terrific, but the food - fried oysters, fried shrimp and buffalo shrimp were all just ok at best. This is my fifth visit since 1998 and it just wasn't as good as it used to be.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We went to the Tavern after dinner for drinks. Beautiful space... candle lit and quite busy for a Wednesday night... piano and a southern lady singing made for a great atmosphere BUT the drinks were mediocre at best especially for $30 for two drinks... a woodford mule and an old fashion with knob creek- not top shelf... definitely go see it though maybe the bartender was off his game...