“Long Weekend in Savannah”

17 Hundred 90 Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
17 Hundred 90 Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 895 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$18 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Lincoln
Description: Named for the year it was constructed, 17Hundred90 provides a dining experience without equal in a historic city which prides itself in showering visitors in the unhurried luxury and service of times gone by. A living time capsule of America's earliest decades, 17Hundred90 captures the authentic flavor of an eighteenth century river port hotel and restaurant while working diligently to provide wonderful new memories for our guests.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Stopped by for beer and a quick lunch after a home tour on a Fri. Several lge groups of bachelor/bachelorette parties were getting to go drinks when we arrived. Scott was the bartender who was friendly and ultra efficient. I had the she crab stew which was fabulous. It arrived with hot biscuits, lightest I have ever had. In a past visit I have been there for dinner. Their dining rm is a very romantic setting,their seafood is to die for. Speaking of that, there is said to be a house ghost and another couple had an experience the night we were there with a sighting. This is a great place for lunch or dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,496)

997 - 1,001 of 1,497 reviews

Reviewed 8 June 2014

The restaurant was lovely, although we just popped in for lunch as we were staying here and we felt a bit under dressed. There were lots of locals in which is always a great sign.

1  Thank kaggim
Reviewed 7 June 2014

The setting of this restaurant is fantastic. I loved the old brick, floors, fire place and ambience. My food was good . Glenn my server on the 2 occasions I ate there was super. I enjoyed my blackened shrimp and the shrimp and grits. My husband said his salmon was some of the best ever, but the tilapia was not great. Alittle pricey but great for a special night out.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This inn/restaurant is a hidden gem tucked away In one of the many leafy streets of downtown Savannah and just round the corner from the Davenport House Museum. Quality table settings include linen serviettes and tablecloth and the menu caters for all tastes (unless you really prefer burgers and chips .......) Seafood, entrees and sandwiches are complemented by mouth-watering desserts.
Not ALL the restaurants are on River Street!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

I don't have enough good things to say about 17 Hundred 90. Both the inn and the restaurant are wonderful- the staff go above and beyond to make sure that your experience is a memorable one, regardless of whether you are there for an hour or a few days. The bar is also a good place to hear some wonderful Savannah stories and meet lots of fun people- no Savannah ghost tour needed. Absolutely love and recommend.