“Nice and peacefull”

46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Nice and peacefull”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

The south end beach is great and clean specially at low tide.
And in comparison to the 2 other beachs at Tybee, it is very calm and peacefull. Wonderfull place to have a walk and look for marine life.

Visited May 2014
4 Thank NRRobinson

• Arabic first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We love Savannah's south beach”
Reviewed 18 March 2014

As always parking was alittle expensive. . We love just sitting back and enjoying the waves. . It is our happy place

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Stacey D
Chickamauga, Georgia, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nice!!!!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

We spent a few hours on the beach. It was nice. Was crowded but fun. We sat close to the pier and were close to the restrooms and anything we would need! Besides having to pay $2/ hour for parking, it was a great and cheap trip to the beach!

Visited August 2013
15 Thank Lacey T
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good, Clean, Fun”
Reviewed 16 July 2013 via mobile

My family and I had a blast! The only cost was to pay for parking. The bathroom we changed in smelled awful and I made sure I touched none of the surfaces! But after that was over, we walked over the hill and were on the beach. The beach was clean, there was a small crowd, but plenty of room to enjoy yourself. Some of my family walked to the pavilion and got hot dogs. I didn't get a chance to go, because I was too busy splashing in the water and building sand castles! Overall it was a great experience!

Visited June 2013
16 Thank Cocoabrie
Los Angeles, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Cheap shuttle, but doesn't run often enough”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

It would be so cool if it ran every hour! I missed the 10am one because I thought (my bad) that there was one at 11am. Instead, I had to take a cab and pay $31 (which is 10x as much as the $3 shuttle fee) to make my kayaking appointment. It's also not very clear if the last shuttle that comes from Savannah goes back to Savannah as well (it does, thank goodness).

I'm grateful for its existence though, it was somewhat convenient and saved me some cash.

Visited July 2013