“Give this place a try...absolutely wonderful breakfast grub!”

The Funky Brunch Cafe
Ranked #118 of 884 Restaurants in Savannah
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: The Funky Brunch Café is a full service breakfast, brunch and lunch restaurant open daily from 7:30 am until 2:30 pm. The Funky Brunch Café offers customers a unique dining experience that includes griddles built into the tables! You choose your batter (including buttermilk, gluten-free and whole-grain) and your toppings, like chocolate chips, blueberries, or granola, to name a few, then cook it right at your own table. The Funky Brunch Café has a full breakfast/brunch menu available all day as well as a lunch menu including delicious fresh salads, gourmet sandwiches and wonderful soups. To top off The Funky Brunch Cafe experience, enjoy a mimosa made with fresh squeezed orange juice from our full bar. Whether you choose indoor seating or distinctive dining under the outdoor canopy, you are in for a delicious meal and a great time at The Funky Brunch Café!
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This place just opened in the Spring of 2014. We saw it just down the street from the house we rented so we decided to give it a try. Fabulous food. Plus, several tables have griddles in the middle so you (or the kids) can cook their own pancakes right at the table.

This place is pretty modern in design but the food tastes like it came out grandma's kitchen. The food was so good and prices were decent that we ate there two mornings in a row while in Savannah.

There are newer reviews for The Funky Brunch Cafe

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Super cute place but the food was just okay. They have a make your own pancake gimmick but I wasn't terribly impressed.

4  Thank No F
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Loved the service, the atmosphere, and the food. Overall, a very good experience & the bottomless mimosa wasn't too bad either! The food was very good and the fact that you could make your own pancakes right there at the table was a lot of fun. My family really enjoyed it.

1  Thank Sally C
Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I'm generally very open minded towards most restaurants but our experience here was awful and the other worst we had in Savannah. I was blown away how small our sandwiches that we paid $12 a piece for were. My guest said that her lobster sandwich did not even taste like lobster. The only side offered is salad and the server offered to bring me toast instead. I received a small fruit bowl. We only had our drinks filled initially until she came back with our food 15 minutes later. This experience was terrible and in such a cute city there are a hundred better places to choose from.

5  Thank Rob T
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The decor is amazing and I loved to look at it. If it hadn't been so hot out today, I would have totally gone outside to play hopscotch. People who've been complaining about the prices: yes, they're more than some places, but they are what you would expect to pay for a NICE sit down meal. This isn't your typical breakfast place. This is where you go for a good meal in an awesome setting where you get to sit for a while, chat over a hot griddle, and just have a good time! I'm already planning my next meal there. The staff is super friendly and willing to to do whatever it takes to make sure your visit is a great one.

2  Thank Christa_Squirrel