“Get there early or no parking”

Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah
Ranked #35 of 158 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: You haven’t seen Savannah until you’ve been on Old Town Trolley Tours. Discover the charm of Georgia’s oldest city with 15 stops on this 90-minute narrated tour where guests can disembark for shopping, dining and attractions all day. See the City Market, River Street, the squares, and the stunning homes of the Historic District. Specialty tours include Ghost & Gravestones frightseeing tour and the Paula Deen Tour. All tours have a 100% money back guarantee.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We got there purchased out tickets online. Really psyched about taking this ride. It is 94 out high humidity and when we get there , no FREE parking. They tell us to go to a lot across the way. After making u turnes and figuring how how to get in again again no FREE parking. So we leave go back to the first lot agin no parking. It says online and on the sign, FREE PARKING. They kept say no it is unlimited free parking. You only see that after you get there and they hand you a map. So we asked for a refund. No guarantee we will get one. So now we wait and see. So it ruined the day and left.

SavannahTrolleyTours, Public Relations Manager at Old Town Trolley Tours of Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Patti A
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with parking. We have 3 parking lots (over 100 parking spaces) but unfortunately when it fills up we cannot create new spaces. It is a first come first serve basis. Please accept my apologies for the experience that you had. We do offer a 100% money back guarantee on all of our tours. We do hope that you will come back and give us another chance.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,269)
All reviews
in 103 reviews
"city market"
in 61 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We spent one and a half days on the bus with a variety of drivers. A few were very knowledgeable and funny telling jokes and making the trip enjoyable. A couple were less fun making it feel like a school trip being run by a mean teacher. I wish I could remember specific names so the good ones could be praised accordingly. Worth the trip to get your bearings on the city and learn the history before wandering aimlessly.

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time in Savannah touring with us. Thank you again and we look forward to you coming back to visit with us again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was useful to get out of the heat and see the historic side of Savannah. The area covered by the loop wasn’t huge so if we had our time over we probably would have walked to most things. But if you don’t like walking, or can’t, this is perfect. The guides were knowledgeable and entertaining.

Hi Kitja

Thank you for your nice review, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are so happy you enjoyed our tour and our conductors. Please come back and visit with us again .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my favorite way to see any city that I visit. You don’t have to worry about driving or parking. I like to do the entire route so I can decide which area appeals to me most to disembark. I think it’s a great value and an easy way to get around. You see so much more with the open view

Hi Lisa S
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We believe our easy hop on and off access is the best way to see our beautiful city of Savannah. We would love for you to come back and visit with us again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm not a history buff but I enjoy learning. My wife and I did this tour on our first day in Savannah - it was a very hot and humid day. We parked for free at Old Town Trolley Tours visitors center. We got off on about half the stops. Trolley's come around every 15 minutes or so. While you are on the trolley, the tour guides (driver) talk the whole time. I thought every single driver was excellent. It's almost a magical city - so beautiful and cool. Some people only ride the trolley and hardly get off - which I think is a mistake. I would do this tour in any interesting city. It's not air conditioned but they give you a paper fan :) I'm not sure what could have made it better. I guess being cheaper and having air conditioning.

Hi Timothy O
We are delighted to hear how much you and your wife enjoyed touring with us. We are fortunate to have conductors that are passionate about Savannah’s rich history and deliver interesting and entertaining tours! We feel that our on and off easy access is the best way to see the city. We look forward to welcoming you back to visit us again!