I love Savannah and this Hotel provides access to great part of town. City market in walking distance along with other great restaurants and the people watching is great, always reminds me of a clean New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore historic downtown Savannah from Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District hotel, situated one block from River Street, City Market, and historic Broughton Street. Located just 20 minutes from Savannah International Airport, this hotel is within easy access of Savannah’s vibrant night life, shopping, dining, and entertainment options.Wake up to a delicious, full, cooked-to-order breakfast at Great American Grill® or sip on cool, evening drinks at this Savannah hotel’s inviting pub. Enjoy a fantastic selection of snack, treats, and microwavable meals in the 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® convenience store or feel invigorated with a revitalizing workout in the modern fitness center. Lounge in the outdoor pool or bathe in the warm, soothing whirlpool. Positioned near to a variety of businesses, this historic downtown Savannah hotel boasts five modern, versatile meeting rooms. Host a conference or special event for up to 120 guests and relax while professional planners take care of the details. Enjoy a comfortable, quiet space for work in the 24-hour Business Center and stay connected with complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct and Booking.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Savannah