SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South
SpringHill Suites
US$220
US$214
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskspring hillcracker barrelhalfway pointindoor poolwet barhandicap roombreakfast areaconvenient locationclean roomswould stay here againfirst floorcleaning staffhot breakfastking suiteshower headbed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2008

we loved this hotel, so close to savanah, with parking and breakfast included... the staff was friendly every time we aproached them, they delivered. used the laundry couple of times without trouble, even when it got crowded the staff was helpfull... we would recommended for sure....plenty of restaurants around, some within walking distance..

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank yesiknow
Reviewed 18 December 2007

We stayed at this hotel on our way to Florida. The Check-in person was very "cold" and just not a nice person. We requested a crib for our baby and they brought it up and just dropped it on the floor for us to set up. Every other time, the staff was nice enough to set it up for us. Well, we went to set it up and of course it was broken.

As for our bed...I didn't get much sleep. The fitted sheet kept coming off the bed on the corners and I kept waking up having to refit the sheets onto the bed. Very annoying. I don't know if they were just cheap sheets or the wrong size or what.

Breakfast...what a disaster. They say they offer a hot breakfast. They do but they didn't keep up with it and they ended it early. There were eggs shaped like small pancakes but there were only a couple left. The bagels and small donuts were stale. After having a couple eggs and a stale donut, I decided to get some oatmeal for my wife and I about 15 minutes before breakfast ended. The staff had already removed the oatmeal and was cleaning up everything. Breakfast ended at 10 and I expect to be able to get breakfast until that time, not 9:45.

Checkout...Normally on the day of checkout you get a piece of paper slid under your door with rate information or instructions. Well, that didn't happen. When I went to the front desk to checkout, they didn't know I was checking out that day so it took some time for them to straighten everything out and get me on my way.

After getting into the car to leave, I realized I had left my cell phone in the room. I went ot the front desk for help getting back into the room but noone was at the desk. I stood there for 10 minutes waiting for someone but all I could hear was a bunch of laughing and carrying on way in a back room behind the front desk. They were having a good old goofing off. I ended up having to hunt down a cleaning person to let my into the room.

Overall a bad experience. At least it was only for one night.

• Stayed: December 2007, travelled with family