“Wonderful hotel”

SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South
Ranked #62 of 114 Hotels in Savannah
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Such a wonderful hotel! We had the two queen suite with roll out sofa bed...the hotel was new and was absolutely peaceful and wonderful .. I loved the beds...so comfortable and each bed had 5 pillows to choose from, a big walk in closet, microwave, small fridge, flat TV, breakfast was good, (toast, scrambled eggs, turkey ham, yogurts, bananas and many other things to choose from)... A definite place we will revisit next time we are close to savannah... Hotel staff were all sweet and helped us to make our stay a pleasant and wonderful one... They also have an indoor pool and jacuzzi (wonderful)... This hotel is close to I-95 south and there is a iHop right behind it among other restaurants... I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are traveling and looking for a peaceful hotel

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KarenMOglesby
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time out your busy schedule to write a review about your experience with us. We are happy that we made your stay pleasant and comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Everything was superb except the location -- too close to highway. A/C fan and bathroom fan combined were not sufficient -- I had to use them plus my white noise machine to barely cover the highway noise. Rooms were large and very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Pool was cold.

Room Tip: top floor had no noise from above
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

We want to thank you for taking the time to write a review for the hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed the hotel and we apologize that you found the noise from the highway to loud for you. We hope that the noise did not ruin any of your stay and hope that you choose again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

We wanted to visit Savannah but didn't have a huge budget. This hotel is not in the historic district but is located in a great, safe location!! It took about 15-20 minutes to get to the historic district. I feel that it was a great trade off because we saved a lot of money on our hotel bill. The decor and atmosphere are very welcoming as well as the front desk staff!! Very helpful!! The rooms are so spacious and comfortable! The beds are so great my husband is going to call the hotel to find out what kind of mattress they use. The whole hotel is so quiet we slept like logs every night!! The breakfast is some of the best food i have ever had!!! Choices, choices, choices!!! Healthy at that!! They have such nice touches too....i.e. warm cookies at 6pm, suckers for kids, complimentary tea and coffee 24/7.....i could go on and on but you could already be making a reservation by now :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bostonfan3
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

hello,

I want to thank you for writing your review. We appreciate all feedback and am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Enjoy your travels

Sincerely
Management

Reviewed 24 March 2014

The visit from the start was excellent. First, we arrived after a long journey. We were treated very nicely by all 3 men at the desk and were promptly given our key to a lovely room. One gentleman was very helpful. I told him that I couldn't get the address for my next Marriott hotel into my GPS, and he immediately looked up the info and gave me a set of directions. This was at a time when the desk was busy. I was tired and he was pleasant. Can't ask for much more. The room itself was delightful and very clean. Bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was plentiful and varied and those in charge kept the area spotless. Kudos to the management and staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Carol565

Want to thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our staff enjoyed you staying with us as well and I am glad you felt that when you checked in. We do our best to make sure all guests have a pleasant stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Management

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I traveled to Savannah from Florida, for our 20th wedding anniversary. We stayed at Springhill Suites I-95 and thought it was a great place. Friendly staff and great breakfast. One of the front desk clerks needed a hair cut. Lol

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Crystal F

We appreciate your feedback and taking the time to write your review. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your travels and, we look forward to seeing you again soon..

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The staff is super helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean and the sink was outside the toilet/shower room which is great when there is a teenage girl! The kids loved the pool and hot tub and appreciated that it was open late. I didn't sleep well because of the noise in the hallway. My husband and I both used the fitness room. The breakfast was above and beyond what I expected and the kids thought the high bar stool chairs were fun. We all enjoyed a waffle, my oldest loved that there was so much meat, and my youngest was excited about the Lucky Charms. The hair dryer was overheating and the front desk brought me a new one immediately. I thought this hotel was closer to downtown but it worked out okay.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Amy D
SHSI95, Manager at SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels to you and your family.

Tim

Reviewed 23 February 2014

Stayed two separate nights on a trip to Florida and back. Location is good for easy access to I-95. Maybe just my luck of the draw but the 3rd floor room seemed to be better maintained than the 2nd floor! Breakfast is very good at this hotel. I had some issues on my 2nd stay; room had someone else's stuff still in it! I was given another room but I wondered why the maids did not say anything or if the room was cleaned.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family