I stayed here for 3 nights while I was in the process of packing my local home to move 500 miles away, and was waiting for the moving van to load.
I LOVED the THUNDERBIRD INN! So fun, funky, clean. Beds were comfortable, staff was friendly. I wish there were a few more things to choose from for breakfast than just donuts (my thighs ask for this mostly), but, overall, I had the best time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah