1. Very good place for women traveling alone.
2. Good price.
3. Comfortable bed.
4. Excelent location: In front of the Greyhound bus station.
5. Nice people in the front desk.
6. Fast Check-In.
7. Good parking lot.
8. Nice retro ambient.
9. Nice breakfast included (donuts, juice and coffee).
10. Nice staff.
1. Bad wi-fi conexion. Was imposible to check my e-mail.
2. I asked for a clean room because of my allergies and the sheets were dusty (I did not stop sneezing) and the same happend with the coffee pot, very dusty.
3. The bathroom was not very clean.
4. The telephone room was out of order.
5. Very noisy outside, you need earplugs to sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah