Thunder Bird INN It's the hospitality!! We had 2 rooms at this hotel and stayed for 3 days. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. We were staying with Girl Scouts and it is a great location to Downtown Savannah and Perfect walking distance to JGL House! The staff made sure we had enough towels, etc upon arrival. They were helpful with our questions and requests and we had a great time. If you are traveling with Girl Scouts or Kids or you have a sweet tooth this is the place for you! Moon Pies and Rc Cola await you in your room and Krispy Kreme Donuts for breakfast if you get a snack attack they pop fresh popcorn all day.(Sugar Attack for the Kids) The beds were comfortable, there is a fridge in the rooms. Heard no noise from the upstairs rooms or outside our room, the A/C is Awesome! Its a fun Hotel that I would stay in again and again! Hippest hotel in Savannah, you wont be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah