This is a functional hotel, with basic amenities, no more, no less. Staff was pleasant. Rooms were older, so you may see some mold in the shower tiles, etc.. Yes, it is across from the bus station, but we did not experience noise or anything else out of the ordinary from that being so. VERY accessible to downtown Savannah, you can catch a DOT trolley across the street. We easily walked all over: River District, City Market, Jones Street, the Victorian Districts, Forsyth Park... you get the picture. Did not rate above average because of age of hotel, but would give location and price an excellent, and staff a very good. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah