This motel represents good value in the very pricey Savannah. It is located just a short walk from the historical centre, and is directly across from the bus station, which was perfect for me, both arriving and departing on greyhound. It is getting a bit of age on it, and the bed linens and towels are looking a bit worn. However, I feel that this is fairly represented in the price of the rooms. The wi fi didn't work at all for the two nights I was there, so if you need wi fi, I would suggest enquiring before you book to make sure it is working. The receptionist made it sound as though it had been out for awhile. I did get moon pies both nights though. Score!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah