I visited Savannah on a mother/daughter trip and was looking forward to the Thunderbird based on the reviews and their website. Unfortunately, my enthusiasm was short-lived. This was a glamorized motel without the glam. The room was on the ground floor and undesirable characters were lurking about. We didn't feel safe. Additionally, the room was dingy and dirty. The white bedspreads have gone gray and there was hair (plural) n the bathroom floor. We checked out 5 min. after checking in and I was still charged $150.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah