Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$220
US$214
  • Bar/Lounge
US$164
US$133
  • Free Breakfast
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$128
US$116
Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$178
US$172
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$200/night.

Free cancellation until 25/07
US$142
US$124
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$150
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

Olde Harbour Inn - River Street Suites(Savannah)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$178
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

1,831 results
All reviewsmoon pierc colakrispy kreme donutsretro feelretro motelfree popcornretro themegreat retrogreyhound stationhistoric districtfun place to staywithin walking distanceclose to downtownroad noisedowntown savannahbed was comfortableriver street
Reviewed 1 December 2009

Wanting to stay in or near historic Savannah, but didn't want to pay the big prices, I was surprised to find the Thunderbird. When I contacted them about availability, they encouraged me to wait before booking as they were going to have a special rate. We arrived to find that the room had a musty smell, but other than that was clean, big and comfortable. My partner heard noise but it didn't bother me (earplugs!). When my hairdryer didn't work, I called down and they ran up with a replacement while I was still on the phone. I would stay here again. Note -- you do have to walk through a slightly sketchy area to get to the historic/shopping part of town. This didn't bother me, but might bother some who haven't lived in a bigger city.

Reviewed 25 November 2009

Convenient to the historic heart of downtown Savannah, the Thunderbird Inn is a delight. The staff was very helpful (especially the ever-charming Nick) and was quick to offer guidance on local restaurants and happenings. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and modestly priced. The coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts, and classic '50s tunes in the lobby and playing outside the rooms put a little pep in my step each morning.

The one potential detriment is the sound of trucks passing by in the night. (This didn't bother my mom and I; we sleep heavily!) Nonetheless, I look forward to my next stay at the Thunderbird.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 23 November 2009

This retro hotel was extremly clean and very reasonablely priced. I could smell the pledge on the furniture. The staff was very knowledgeable and courteous. Its location was within walking distance of all the major squares. The bed i slept in was the most comfortable that i have had in a long time. I am so glad they restored this gem. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed 22 November 2009

I was visiting family in central GA and flying in and out of Savannah and needed a place to stay and found the Thunderbird Inn. Very convenient location to historic downtown. Walked to great restaurants on Broughton St and checked out some of the local bars and then walked back. Nick at the front desk was more than helpful in recommending places to eat and hang....I was more pleasantly surprised to find a very clean and comfortable room at a more than reasonable rate...I'll definatley be back on my next visit.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2009

We have stayed at the top hotels and Inns in Savannah; the Thunderbird Inn steals the show! Nick was great, and didn't mind that we had two large Bull Dogs sharing our room. The beds are soooo comfortable it reminded me of our stay at Trump Towers in Atlantic City, the beds were so good we bought the same mattress for home. The place is funky, eclectic, clean and safe. Close to the sights and sounds of downtown, easy walk to all the hot spots. It doesn’t have the vibrating beds the college kids think they have, lol. We felt very safe and secure despite what some have said, this is a must stay in Savannah!!!! Great staff thanks Nick!!