Cotton Sail Hotel(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$220
US$164
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Hyatt Regency Savannah(Savannah)
US$182
US$172
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$192/night.

US$142
US$124
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$215
Preferred Hotels
Hamilton-Turner Inn(Savannah)
US$276
US$270
River Street Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$194
US$152
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$173/night.

Planters Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$174
  • Breakfast included
1,829 results
All reviewsmoon pierc colakrispy kreme donutsretro feelretro motelfree popcornretro themegreat retrogreyhound stationhistoric districtfun place to staywithin walking distanceclose to downtownroad noisedowntown savannahbed was comfortableriver street
Reviewed 30 December 2009

Wife & I stayed three nights here. Claims to be the hippest hotel in Savannah, but they just play '60s rock all day. Very funky, great people. Comfy, great value for historic district of Savannah -- nice location not too far from riverfront. We loved it; will stay again.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 December 2009

This small hotel is an excellent value. It is so clean, large rooms with many amenities. The staff are characters, and very professional. I have stayed in this hotel twice now on my trips and like it even better now. Remember Moon Pie's? They are put on your bed at turn down service. Not downtown, on the outskirts, yet close to everything.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2009

Able to walk to everything in Historic area and River Front area. Super easy to find and get back to bridge leaving Savannah. Sweet staff and nice rooms especially for the price. Microwave and eating area in lobby. Coffee and Krispy Kreme doughnuts offered for complimentary breakfast. Hair dryer, iron and board, nice TV, and small refrigerator in rooms. Some traffic noise occassionally.

• Stayed: November 2009
Reviewed 1 December 2009

Wanting to stay in or near historic Savannah, but didn't want to pay the big prices, I was surprised to find the Thunderbird. When I contacted them about availability, they encouraged me to wait before booking as they were going to have a special rate. We arrived to find that the room had a musty smell, but other than that was clean, big and comfortable. My partner heard noise but it didn't bother me (earplugs!). When my hairdryer didn't work, I called down and they ran up with a replacement while I was still on the phone. I would stay here again. Note -- you do have to walk through a slightly sketchy area to get to the historic/shopping part of town. This didn't bother me, but might bother some who haven't lived in a bigger city.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 November 2009

Convenient to the historic heart of downtown Savannah, the Thunderbird Inn is a delight. The staff was very helpful (especially the ever-charming Nick) and was quick to offer guidance on local restaurants and happenings. Rooms were clean, comfortable, and modestly priced. The coffee, Krispy Kreme donuts, and classic '50s tunes in the lobby and playing outside the rooms put a little pep in my step each morning.

The one potential detriment is the sound of trucks passing by in the night. (This didn't bother my mom and I; we sleep heavily!) Nonetheless, I look forward to my next stay at the Thunderbird.

• Stayed: November 2009