You CANNOT beat the location and price. One can easily park in the hotel lot and walk to the Historic District, which is exactly what my fiance and I did. I definitely recommend this hotel, unless one prefers the finer things in life. The staff was very helpful and they all had wonderful southern charm. The only recommendation I would make to the hotel is putting a do not disturb sign for the door in the rooms. The beds were very comfortable and my fiance and I had trouble waking up. Our alarm clock ended up being housekeeping, as we did not have the sign to say "come back later, we are comfortable and hungover."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah