Picked Thunderbird Inn as one of the few budget options close to the Historic district in Savannah and wasn‘t disappointed. What makes it stand out is its uniqueness. It is an original 1950s Motel that plays rock’n roll music in the car park. It offers free parking and if you are prepared to walk, in only a couple of blocks you’ll be in the heart of Savannah. The rooms while nothing flash were clean, comfortable and roomy with free internet access. Breakfast was free doughnuts in a small sit down area next to the reception area, but if you are after something more substantial just head downtown. Spent 2 nights here and would happily stay again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah