I happened to stay at the hotel at the same time as a very large middle school trip. Everything was so clean and the rooms were so quiet I had no idea there were any kids in the hotel at all. The Front Desk staff were attentive and welcoming and even shared some of their local favorites so we could avoid the tourist places. The pool was immaculate and plenty of seating at breakfast. Perfect location also, just a few blocks from River Street and Starbucks which was a life saver, yet far enough away from the crowds downtown for the Tall Ships Festival. Definitly reccomend this property to anyone staying in Savannah either for business or vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn