Just returned from a 5 night visit to Savannah and was really impressed with our hotel. Spacious king with comfortable bed and ample seating, good selection of food for breakfast which is included in room rate, friendly and helpful staff and great location for walking to all the squares, restaurants, River Street and Visitors Centre.
Upon arriving at Savannah airport, our pre-booked van from Coastal Regional Coaches was awaiting us and the fare is only $3.00 per senior One Way. Please have exact change. They provide this service Monday to Friday inclusive 6:00 am to 6:00 pm 1-866-543-6744
Chatham Area Transit(CAT) offers service to and from airport for .75 cents per senior one way, and $1.50 I think for adults. Their schedule did not meet our requirements for arrival and departure times. 1-912-233-5767
Hope this helps you when you plan your trip to Savannah
Because there is no restaurant onsite. only a large breakfast room, I did not give any ratings for restaurant below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn